Poll: Mass Effect 2: Tali or Jack

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
In an other thread a little while back, I asked which girl I should get with for Mass Effect, Tali or Laira. But apprently, you could not get to Tali in the first game. But now the second game is out, and I think I am reaching the end of the story. So I have come down with two possable choices, Jack and Tali. Tali was from the first game and I was thinking about getting with her. But Jack has that kick ass personality, and I have grown a connection with her. So, which girl should I pick? Please no spoilers.

EDIT: I was thinking about getting with Tali in the first game, but it seems so close near the game, and I spent more time with Jack

EDIT: OR SHOULD I...
Should I talk to both of them and see if I get a choice in the end.

Banhaze

Oct 8, 2008
I'd pick Tali before the psychopathic madwoman...
Actually, I'd pick Tali before everyone.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
How about you go for neither? Frankly I hate both of them. Though I guess that's just my opinion, but hey you asked for it.

You should pick the one that you want. Just keep in mind that Tali is a Quarian, and as such having sex with her will probably have repercussions at some point in the third game. Oh and it's inter-species, you have no idea what she looks like, it's fucking creepy etc. At least that's what I think. The only consequences of having sex with Jack are.....well you had sex with Jack. What the hell is wrong with you?

You could also romance with Miranda or Kelly (I think).

WayOutThere said:
You can have a romantic relation with Tali? How does that work with her enviornmental suit and weak immune system and all? Nevermind, I'll find out on my own.
Well if you care about the game's plot then prepare to be disappointed.

Yurimistress said:
Oh and for everyone crying bloody murder to the fact that Tali can boost her immune system for a short while so that she CAN engage in a physical relationship with Shepard just get over it already. It isn't your game and the developers can change whatever the hell they want. Besides, Shepard was gone for two years, who knows what technological breakthroughs were made.
I'm not going to get over it. I think it's ridiculous that BioWare did this just for fanservice. I believe that romances in video games have never been done correctly, and when BioWare just hastily throws them together like this it's not convincing me otherwise. It's just wasted story potential.

And the Quarian marine who get shots once ends up being sick for a week. Despite having combat sealants and a massive amount of anti-biotics, a small infection still incapacitates him for an entire week. If the Quarians had any technological breakthroughs, they certainly didn't have anything to do with immune-system boosting.

Laus

Jul 31, 2009
I wouldn't pick either...

Jack feels like they were trying too hard to be edgy and serious in getting me to believe her background. She can't shut up for 2 secs every time she speaks about her past without being generally melodramatic. I understand that her past caused her pain and that talking about it helps, but it feels forced.

I just plain out don't like Tali. She speaks in a foreign dialect, and thats unattractive if you can't see her face.

Bullsquid

Dec 19, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
How about you go for neither? Frankly I hate both of them. Though I guess that's just my opinion, but hey you asked for it.

You should pick the one that you want. Just keep in mind that Tali is a Quarian, and as such having sex with her will probably have repercussions at some point in the third game. Oh and it's inter-species, you have no idea what she looks like, it's fucking creepy etc. At least that's what I think. The only consequences of having sex with Jack are.....well you had sex with Jack. What the hell is wrong with you?

Miranda looks like Michael Jackson if you look closely enough.

I think that kinda turned me off.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Internet Kraken said:

Wait a sec? KellY?

"Hey Shepered, I haven't helped you in your travels across the galaxy saving humanity, or getting you out of trouble when you were about to die. Wanna do it?

"YES!"

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
You can have a romantic relation with Tali? How does that work with her enviornmental suit and weak immune system and all? Nevermind, I'll find out on my own.

Anyway, I've always had a thing for Tali so I am totally going to pursue a romantic relationship with her.

Bullsquid

Dec 19, 2009
WayOutThere said:

Anyway, I've always had a thing for Tali so I am totally going to pursue a romantic relationship with her.
Beware, though. The stuff she says while the relationship builds sounds like it came out of a bad fan fiction, which is made all the more apparent by the high quality of the writing that surrounds it.

Bullsquid

Dec 19, 2009
I'm just wondering how a female Shepard could do it with Garrus. Imagining the details is making my skin crawl.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Bullsquid said:
I'm just wondering how a female Shepard could do it with Garrus. Imagining the details is making my skin crawl.
Ok, since you seem to enjoy this thread, let me ask you this.

Should I just lead them both on and make my decision there?

NOW HEAR ME OUT! Yes, I like Tali, but I have been spending alot of this game with Jack. What do I do!

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Jack pisses me off, but I fucked her early in the game. Her character is dumb though.

Tali is sweet..

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
I picked Tali personally. She has been there since Mass Effect 1. That kinda loyalty definately means something. Now my choice for M3 is Tali or Liara, and I'll probably choose Tali again for the loyalty.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
I chose Tali because I wanted to see her face, and then... yeah.

Fuck you, camera. Fuck you.