Poll: Mass Effect 3 - Ashley got Hot! (Also, see Kaiden)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Oh for fuck sake, not more Dragon Age style massive balloon-tits.

Give us some credit, Bioware.
Well to be fair they're not that big but we can't really comment until we see gameplay.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Oh for fuck sake, not more Dragon Age style massive balloon-tits.

Jesus.
I will be mad if they gave Jack implants between games. Big boobs=/=more attractive.
I'm just hoping Jack isn't in the game to be honest, I hate her :D
She might be a bald ***** but she does have pretty eyes.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
Klitch said:
Ok, for the first time ever, I'm feeling bad about
killing her off
I don't...then again I'm female so her looks don't work on me. I didn't like her personality.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Awesome! So instead of her being hot as a badass soldier she can now be hot in the way that every other...female...game.....character........

Mmm.

Grimbold

Nov 19, 2009
Oh wow. She looks like Cher now. Would need a ton of racism to make her likeable again.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
The only female character I wanted to talk with in Mass Effect 2 wasn't a romance option or a good conversationalist. I hope Bioware fixes that. I want Kasumi in ME3. She's so awesome :)

LittleBlondeGoth

Mar 24, 2011
AstylahAthrys said:
I need to not romance anyone in my next run of ME2. KAIDAIN, MY SWEET, I STILL LOVE YOU!

(I know guys seem to dislike Kaidan but I feel like he's really written for girls like me. All but 1 girl I know who's played Mass Effect has loved Kaidan, and that one girl was a lesbian who went for Liara.)
Actually I quite liked Kaidan as well - picked him over Liara for ME1. I liked the way kept putting his foot in his mouth when he tried to talk to me. His bleating about regs wound me up a bit, to the point I was shouting at the TV for him to just loosen up a bit and get it on with Shep, but overall I liked him. Plus he's kind of hot. Not DA Alistair hot, but... decent enough eye candy. ;)

Homed straight in on Thane in ME2 though, so I might have to play through that again and keep away from everyone. I remember reading somewhere that if you keep your original LI from the first game into the third there's some sort of event or story or... thing... for doing so.

As for Ashley, have to say the updated version is her, but isn't at the same time. Maybe it's just not the greatest picture in the world coupled with being a scan, but I'll reserve final judgement till I see her on screen. Well, on someone elses screen anyway, she's pushing up daisies on Virmire on my saves...

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
All Jack needs is her loyalty outfit to be the best looking companion. I dunno, shaved heads are pretty at times.
All Jack needs is a serious case of dead. I had to redo the last mission in ME2 three times before she would just die..

cystemic

Jan 14, 2009
does anyone really care about ashley and kaidan, I found them to be really boring romances in ME1, give me garrus any day ;)

adrian_exec

Apr 5, 2009
Vonnis said:
I'm into helmet bumping myself. Speaking of which, I don't like the absence of her name in that pic.
Me too man. If Tali won't appear in Mass Effect 3, I don't think I will be able to enjoy the game.

Dusk17

Jul 30, 2010
So did they redesign all the characters? i want to see what the other look like now

Ava Elzbieta

Mar 22, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Ashley's dead in my game. Kaiden will never drag me away from staring longingly at Joker though maybe I can get a snog in before EDI fires me out the airlock :<
Shepard: It waaaas woooorth iiiiiit. *falls towards planet*
Miranda: Aww not again!
*hands over badge, trophy, and pics of Seth Green*
You = winner!