Poll: Memes you find annoying

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
David After Dentist is a meme? They've done things other than 1 video? Never seen it.

Also MLP is not a meme. MLP has memes within itself, though.

Jun 24, 2009
Almost all of them. But mostly it's My little Pony and both of the Portal 2 memes. The Portal 2 ones annoy me because they seem forced and they were driven into the ground within days of the game's release.

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
jackpackage200 said:
Dumbfish1 said:
<link=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/milhouse-is-not-a-meme#.Tk60-qjwmso>Milhouse is not a meme.

Also, I'm pretty sure my little pony isn't a meme. DJ P0N-3 is a meme, people liking the show isn't
dude it is a meme, image forums and places like funny junk are infested with retarded little pony pictures that are stupid rather than funny.
No, easy mistake though. There are lots of memes that have sprung up around the show due to it's fanatical fanbase, like tyrant celestia, DJ P0N-3, princess molestia, or derpy hooves.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
I voted for space because at the end of the day it's mindless drivel compared to ponies and i like the show and i really don't get everyone's misplaced anger since they could simply just walk or look the other way not throw a dominance tantrum declaring we shut the fuck up it's simple people look the other fucking way or simply ingnore you shouldn't have to rage at a show because someone likes it and loves to draw the characters honestly.

Sir Shockwave

Jul 4, 2011
No mention of SHOOP DA WHOOP and it's derivatives yet? I'm just glad the meme kinda died.

Also (to an extent) the Pirates Vs Ninja's thing.

faceless chick

Sep 19, 2009
the pony one.

enough is enough, geeks.
yea, ponies are cute, the show is ok, now stop poking my eyes out with it.
make your own site about it and KEEP IT THERE... /v/irgin /b/tards..

Darksteel Mike

Mar 23, 2011
Hypnotoad. Fuck Hypnotoad. And "Doubles".

Lolcats started off good, with some actually clever ones, but has rapidly deteriorated and is now on life-support in the name of the occasional opportunistic buck.

Isaiah Jackson (EDIT:Isaiah *Mustafa*. Why the hell did I write Jackson??) is awesome,though.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Eh, I'm pretty sure the very nature of memes is that they get repeated at nauseum. Some I like, some I don't, ultimately I don't give a shit. I'm not going to be sent into a fit of rage just because somebody posts a bunch of macro's to something when I can just ignore it.

stefanbertramlee

Apr 14, 2009
Kanye at the VMAs, due to being a Kanye fan.

Also ponies arn't a meme, and I'm not sure why people are complaing about PONEIS R EVRWHERE, due to the fact that the only time you hear about ponis on this site, is when people whine about ponies.

genericusername64

Jun 18, 2011
I find every meme to be the greatest thing ever, and no matter how many times its repeated it will be the greatest thing ever

tautologico

e^(i * pi) + 1 = 0
Apr 5, 2010
Demotivational posters.

I don't hate them, but at first they were clever and funny, then people just started using them to illustrate some concept with an image and a non-clever-non-funny sentence below it.

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
Definitely My Little Pony.

All of the others are awesome though haha. The only reason I don't like the MLP meme is because I don't like MLP.

ShotgunZombie

Dec 20, 2009
Simply put, all of them. I'm sorry but I just don't find them funny. Any of them. So yeah, I find them all incredibly annoying.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
I'm getting sick of ponies, I get it you watch a show for little girls but its cool because its secretly clever and adult-oriented. Now stop posting pictures and bringing it up all the time.

Also, the cake is a lie which goes with explanation, and Chuck Norris facts. Chuck Norris facts have really outstayed their welcome.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
Space. Its spoilers and the memes with it are not very creative.

>>Also, Ponies are not a meme. They may be hated, and spawn many memes, but the show and fanbase itself are not a meme.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
The recent "I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going".
Well done. You wrote the exact same phrase over yet another picture that features tentacles.
I wouldn't mind so much if it was actually funny the first time I saw it. But it wasn't.