Poll: Men! How do you shave your face?

the doom cannon

Jun 28, 2012
I use the cold fusion reactor razors! Seriously tho they're quick, easy, there's basically no chance of cutting yourself when you're doing it fast. Seriously I'm that lazy. Shaving is a chore that I have to perform once or twice a week, so I'd rather it be quick and easy. Electric razors haven't really worked for me because they just don't get everything the first time. So yea, go technology! I'm proud of being lazy

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty much the safety razor however I wouldn't called it safe when I first used it (I was an idiot and try sliding it sideway on my finger and yes I was a kid when I try it)!

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I used to have exactly that Gillette razor, but I'm awful at shaving so I was given an electric one for christmas. My face doesn't get butchered every morning any more, it's quite nice.

AgentLampshade

Nov 9, 2009
Due to me waking up at 5am for work, and therefore very tired and irritable, I use a safety razor. Before that however, I used a straight-edge razor and it was glorious.

I'm not allowed to have a beard, damn clean-shaven policy.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Not.

Seriously. I haven't shaved since November, and my face is covered in a majestic beard that apparently makes me look two to four years older than I am.
When I do shave, I just use an electric razor. It hurts, but it's easier than anything else, though the cleanup is messy if you don't do it over a garbage can or something.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
I use a safety razor. I'm considering trying a straight razor but I'm terrified I'd end up slitting my own throat with it. I try not to shave too often though, I don't want to have to do it every day, so I wonder if the straight razor would be worth the money I'd send on it.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I use one of those Gillette fission reactors. It's not all it's cracked up to be (or all the ludicrous Adonis on the advert promised).

Darquenaut

Feb 22, 2010
I trim my beard with an electric razor when it starts to get to Grizzly Adams proportions, but I shave the "neckbeard" portion with a razor in the shower (no need for shaving cream and any cuts I get just wash down the drain), square off my jaw line and all that crap. Would that be "Other" since there isn't a "Multi"?

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Erm... where's the 50 cent cheap-ass razor option?

Ya know, the things that look somewhat like this or possibly even crappier.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I use an electric, as it's the best for keeping my beard sharp but still present.

Smolderin

Feb 5, 2012
I use an electric razor. Safety Razors scare me. At least with Electric Razors I know I won't cut myself. And there so useful with all the attachments you can put on them for all your shaving needs. Right now I am trying to grow a goatee and so far the electric razor has done a serviceable job.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I use an electric razor because I can't be bothered to deal with shaving cream and whatnot. Manual razors are a much better shave, but I just don't care enough about the difference to be willing to stick with them.

Tropicaz

Aug 7, 2012
I have a safety razor atm because my electric one is on the fritz. Normally use that though.

recurve6

Jan 8, 2011
Disposable cheap things, of course....not an option, eh? Well I guess safety razor counts, normally dry shave because fuck shaving cream/aftershave.

I did get an electric razor for Christmas, so I'll have to try that out eventually.

Libra

Feb 4, 2012
With an electric razor. Mostly beacuse it's easier and faster, but also because it's better for the environment

Oct 2, 2012
I use an electric razor mostly unless it grows too much. After that I get my barber to give me a quick shave when I'm getting a haircut.

Now is one of those times... Haven't shaved for a month so I have some ugly neckbeard going and I naturally grow mutton chops and a goatee with bald spots separating the goatee from the chops.

..I hate my facial hair...