Poll: Metro Exodus vs Far Cry 5 vs Wolfenstein the new colossus. which of 3 upcoming SP FPS will own?

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Ezekiel said:
B-Cell said:
Ezekiel said:
I guess I most want Far Cry 5. I kind of liked FC3, but I skipped 4. None of them are gonna own, though.
only Metro will.

I cant see anything to be excited about far cry 5. I also like FC3 but FC4 suck. so was primal and 5 looks more of same. same stale ubisoft open world formula.

New order was mediocre game so i doubt sequel will be any good.
The Metro series doesn't do much for me. I forgot I was even playing Metro 2033. I last played it on the 6th. All three of these games are gonna be tame. I want my shooters to be more fast-paced, with more mobility, which ADS and the retarded wheel chair don't allow. I wanna run and gun. That's why I liked Doom and am playing a lot of Max Payne 3 multiplayer and some F.E.A.R. Combat lately. The console players have such shit taste, to allow these sluggish shooters to propagate so much. I do wanna play some of these, but my expectations aren't high.
Metro has been PC oriented series since 2010.

so you dont like Stalker too? its more of survival game and has one of the most amazing atmosphere ever.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I mentioned before I only played Metro 2033 and I liked it well enough. The game had several problems that make me not want to play the game again. The morality system is incredibly vague and pretty much requires a walkthrough to figure out how to get the good ending, which means you've failed at implementing one, but it doesn't seem to matter since the "bad" ending is cannon per Last Light. The library is a fucking pain and mostly because of the Filter shortage.

I really disliked the fact that, despite how useful and vital filters are, the game decides you can't buy them after the 2nd station. How do you find that out? Because you can't buy them anymore. No warning that Filters are scarce later on, nothing. Just the assumption that they'll be readily available to purchase in shops from the first two stations. And to add insult to injury, you can't pick new ones off dead enemies until you are down to your last good one, because apparently Artyom likes to live dangerously or something.

I was also annoyed that you finally reach Polis, which seems nice as fuck, and you don't to get to explore it a bit.

Maybe Last Light fixed these issues.

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
undeadsuitor said:
Wolfenstein 2, easily.

Open world games are overdone and have been an unfun chore for a while.
Again. New Metro is not OPEN WORLD. it just have sandbox levels otherwise its a LINEAR GAME!!!. its as open as Crysis 1 and Stalker.

and yes i agree. open world games are boring.

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
If anyone has been paying attention to my threads you would know my answer would be Wolfenstein 2, hell I already pre ordered it Thursday