Poll: Milk drinkers unite

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
2% is usually what we have around, so I suppose it wins. Although I can't tell the difference between it, whole or 1%... <_<

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I like 2% in cereal (usually how I take my milk), drink 1%, but will also drink skim.

I cant drink whole though.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
I can't stand milk. Not even lactose intolerant, I just really HATE the stuff. Tastes awful.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Eldarion said:
I can't stand milk. Not even lactose intolerant, I just really HATE the stuff. Tastes awful.
Soy. :D

It's pretty much saved cereal for me. I can only stand milk of various strengths in coffee.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
I love milk. It's an absolute staple in my house, but it's always skim. I can't stand whole, it's like drinking cream to me.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Dags90 said:
Eldarion said:
Soy. :D

It's pretty much saved cereal for me. I can only stand milk of various strengths in coffee.
Soy is even worse. I eat oatmeal for breakfast. :/

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
I prefer Homogenized milk, or half and half creme. My fiance makes me get 1% most of the time, or lets me go wild and have 2% if it's a good week.

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Strawberry FTW. And none of that powder shit, use syrup like a man until it turns red!

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Pretty much all I drink is milk. Though, after realizing just how much milk I drink, and looking at the calories and fat per cup of even 1%, I have switched to skim. I don't want to get plump. I like being scrawny, thank you very much.

I love soy and almond milk, too. Especially Silk's very vanilla soy milk. So good!

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
I'm a 2% man through and through, but I have been known to enjoy me a glass of chocolate or strawberry. There was this place near where I used to live that sold the BEST strawberry milk for around $1 a gallon. Holy shit I miss that place.

Mar 28, 2011
I can only drink milk in western Europe and New Zealand. There are a few countries I haven't visited; yet. However. The majority have, to me, vile excuses for milk. It's either UHT or some weird goats milk. Far from fresh and local.

I think American milk has more to do with Americans preferring coffee; over tea. Than the Boston tea party has. It makes everything taste strange. Fresh shakes, cereal, fresh yoghourt, coffee, tea, ice cream.

Do people from outside western Europe notice this when they visit?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
None, I have an allergy to it.
Didn't like it much anyway. Not my idea of a good beverage.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
I can't drink milk.

I'm not lactose intolerant. I don't hate the taste. I don't have a problem with cows.

I just can't make myself drink milk... It just feels... Wrong... Or something.