Poll: Modern Warfare 2: What difficulty do you want?

cheeseraven

Apr 25, 2009
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare was a pretty fun game, even when you had to spawn for the 20th time in the same spot after getting killed by hundreds of inescapable grenades.

Call of Duty 5 was harder than Call of Duty 4 which, in my opinion made it all the more satisfying.

The question is: How hard do you want the next Call of Duty's single player campaign to be?

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i want it to be sligthly harder, but then those fagball ultranationalists shouldnt be allowed RPGs in maps without vehicles. that was annoying, as they took you down to almost zero hp.

Btw, COD: WAW is not COD5. its COD4.5

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
Slightly easier then the rest of the series. By that, I mean DROP THE INFINITE RESPAWNS. Everything else is fine.

Druss the Legend

Jun 6, 2009
Better ally A.I. as well, whenever i snipe and create an opening for my allys they NEVER MOVE!!!
You're always the one who has to advance, i find that annoying, but maybe im just a sniper wh*re :p

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
COD4 had a good difficulty. Casual was a breeze, Veteran was punishing but not impossible.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Christemo said:
i want it to be sligthly harder, but then those fagball ultranationalists shouldnt be allowed RPGs in maps without vehicles. that was annoying, as they took you down to almost zero hp.

Btw, COD: WAW is not COD5. its COD4.5
Rpgs make a nice change from claymores/3 frags and help with choppers. Play hardcore, everything takes you down to zero hp. How its meant to be played.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Gamer137 said:
Slightly easier then the rest of the series. By that, I mean DROP THE INFINITE RESPAWNS. Everything else is fine.
and the endless waves of grenades.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
its awesomeness will be undiminished for any choices of difficulty!
although I'm mostly excited about multiplayer.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Is it too much to ask for a spread of difficulties?

I want easy to be so easy even my mum could do it whilst the hardest setting should be so difficult only 10-15% percent of all players will ever see the end.

Then a spread of four or five difficulties in between.

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
fix-the-spade said:
Is it too much to ask for a spread of difficulties?

I want easy to be so easy even my mum could do it whilst the hardest setting should be so difficult only 10-15% percent of all players will ever see the end.

Then a spread of four or five difficulties in between.
Hit the nail on the head within 1/5,000,000nds of a micron.

On Easy, you should be able to do it knife-only blindfolded. On Hard, you should be able to do it if you've learnt the game inside-out. And are extremely lucky.

Perryman93

Mar 27, 2009
the only problems i had with cod4 were 'one shot, one kill' i could not do above recruit!!!! and i hated the sections where millions of grenades and infinite amounts of enemies would spawn on me!!! and i had no problems with the (crap) cod:waw

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Call of Duty 4 is in my opinion the hardest game developed by Infinty Ward, at least on veteran.

Call of Duty 1 on veteran was not easy. No healthpacks but infinite quicksaves made it easier than "bang-my-head-aganist-the-wall" difficulty on some of the levels on CoD 4 like " One shot, One Kill" and "Mile High Club". Call of Duty 2 on veteran is just plain fun though CoD 4 got better levels and is a better game in general.

All in all, I hope they make Modern Warfare 2 like CoD 4. Some levels are idiot-hard and the rest is just plain fun.

LOOY

Apr 14, 2008
On anything but veteran COD games are easy, COD:WaW was harder, but for all the wrong reasons(nade spam, enemys spawning inside your anus).

I hope treyarch never make another COD game, as the all suck.

Scarecrow38

Apr 17, 2008
Call of Duty 4 was perfect to me in terms of difficulty.

I'll never forget the 2 hours I spent fighting my way down a single mountainside in Azerbaijan, getting slightly further each time. It was an awesome feeling when I finally leapt into the extraction helicopter.