Poll: mood

S.H.A.R.P.

Mar 4, 2009
Optimist. No offense, but to bad the pessimists are winning. But they'll end up alright I suppose.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Constructive pessimism. Things turn out better.
Although I get hopeful sometimes. Which usually ends badly.
Best to keep your self-esteem low in case you do something silly.

Wide White

May 5, 2009
I always try to look for the best in situations and people, no matter what. Sadly I've been let down many many times, I still don't give up though, sooner or later everyone does something right or inspirational.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Pessimistic. Because I prefer to keep my expectations at a low level, this way I don't feel too much disappointment when things don't go my way.

Aug 13, 2008
it all depends on how im feeling i guess
some days, im the most optimistic person ever, having said that, inside my head i am deeply pessimistic
Jannycats said:
Pessimistic. Because I prefer to keep my expectations at a low level, this way I don't feel too much disappointment when things don't go my way.
precisely, it stops your expectations getting the better of you, but of course you dont want to depress others so your optimistic around them

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I'm sort of both, I always see the best but still imagine every bad outcome which drives me batshit loco sometimes.

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
I can't find myself NOT looking at the glass half empty. (Couldn't think of a good analogy)

SulfuricDonut

Feb 25, 2009
Definately Pessimist, i always think i do badly on anything I do... even though it usually turns out quite well. It prevents dissapointment that way.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
I'm a happy pessimist, i figure things are going to go wrong and i'll tell people they will go wrong but i do it with a smile on my face. Every time something good may happen to me i usually end up telling my friends and there like cool and then i say but most likely i'm going to cause armagadden... when i said i supported Obama.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
more pessimistic? how much more pessimistic can you get? XD

but yeah im a big pessimist :p

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Eh. More on the Pessimistic side, but I show optimisim(sp) at times. I'm more or less emotionless (or my face is)

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
I always believe things will get better (optimism) but damn if they aren't always crappy in the now (pessimism).

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Both. I expect the bad things to happen, but I also expect that they can be dealt with. Ultimately, things will work out one way or the other.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I am both, I can see the bright side to things, but also dwell on the dark, I never stop dreaming, even if I often know they'll never be fulfilled.

Spirit_Of_Fire

Feb 28, 2009
FredFredburgur said:
I am a pessimist, even though I hope for the best, I just always have that lingering thought that this will never work or something.
Same here i'm always looking at the bright side but i realize that i often have to presume its not going to work out.