Poll: Most Anticipated Film of 2015

TristanBelmont

Nov 29, 2013
REAL QUICK: EVERY MOVIE I LIST IS A REAL MOVIE COMING OUT IN 2015
THOUGH I MAY NOT HAVE LISTED THE EXACT TITLE

I figure the poll and title will be enough explanation.

Obviously there isn't enough space in the poll to list everything. You might also be interested in Pan, Spy, Ted 2, Pitch Perfect 2, Magic Mike XXL, Ant-Man, Poltergeist, Woman in Black 2, Taken 3, Jupiter Ascending, Kingsman: Secret Service, Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (With Chevy Chase WOOOO), Chappie, Insidious 3, Paul Blart Mall Cop 2, Spongebob 2: Even Wetter, Minions, Pan, That Fantastic Four reboot that will inevitably be shite, Hitman: Agent 47, Maze Runner 2, Hotel Transylvania 2, The Jungle Book, Vacation, The Peanuts Movie, Fifty Shades of Absolute Trash, Hunger Games 3 Part 2, Alvin and the Chipmunks 4, Mission Impossible 5, and oh so many more....

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Mad Max 4

Looks friggin' incredible!

I've seen everything Marvel's bag of tricks has had to by now. Ofcourse I'm gonna go watch Avengers 2, Civil War etc, but I'm not really all too pumped for it.

I am actually quite interested in seeing Jurassic World. It just looks like it's going to be a fun dinosaur romp.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
From the movies listed it would be Star Wars 7. Obviously the most anticipated movie around the world.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Frostbite. Only movie I'm actually expecting to seeing in cinemas next year.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
To me that would be Jurassic World. I still not blown away by the Star Wars teaser trailer and while I wouldn't had said Avengers 2 but I feel it has nothing more to add given that I was already blown away by the first film.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Oh, definately Inherent Vice. Thomas Pynchon is my favourite author and I can't wait to see how they manages to translate one of his books into film.

Pete Oddly

Nov 19, 2009
I'm definitely most interested in Age of Ultron, though Star Wars is a close second, and Mad Max comes in a tight third.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I'll have to go with Star Wars.

It gets the most consistent attention on this site with Age of Ultron being in second.
I also feel that Star Wars has more global appeal than The Avengers.

I'm not a movie goer though. Haven't seen a movie in theatres since Return of the King of memory serves.
I won't be watching any movies in theater in 2015. Too expensive for my budget to say the least.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I would say that Star Wars is the most anticipated movie of next year, no question about that, but seeing as the MCU has been one hell of a ride so far, I am looking forward to Avengers 2 the most.

K12

Dec 28, 2012
I'm quite impressed that Avengers 2 is beating Star Wars 7. Personally, I blame it on the crossguard.

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
The new James Bond film, definitely. Skyfall blew me away; it's definitely the best bond film in a long time, and was probably my favorite film of 2012.
Avengers 2 comes second- I liked Guardians and the first Avengers, but I'm not really into the MCU stuff enough to fully appreciate them.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Pluvia said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
From the movies listed it would be Star Wars 7. Obviously the most anticipated movie around the world.
Dunno about that. The MCU series has an above average record, but Star Wars is at least 50% crap, and most people who grew up with the decent Star Wars are in their 50's and 60's.

I'd say the Avengers are more anticipated for that reason. Younger generation.
I don't think that's true. Maybe in the USA. Globally, Star Wars ought to be more popular.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
If I'm honest, I'm looking forward to all of the films in the poll, save for Avengers 2. I just can not muster the will to care at all for the movie's release.

However, of the remaining films, I'm torn between The Force Awakens, Jurassic World, and Bond 24 as my most anticipated. But, if I HAD to pick one, it'd probably be Jurassic World. If only for nostalgia's sake and for my love of the series source material and it's author.

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
Obviously TFA is the most anticipated, followed shortly by Ultron Legacy, but I voted for Spectre because it's the one I expect the be best.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I don't really know what is out next year, my way of finding out is to see an advert for it on TV or in the cinema and go "oooh, I'll go see that".

Having said that, I really liked the look of Jupiter Ascending when I saw the trailer for that in the cinema last year and that is out in February I think, so I'll go and see that, so lets say that is the film I'm most looking forward to.

Also, Terminator: Genisys looks and sounds retarded so I might go and see that for a laugh if nothing else.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
1 - Avengers: Age Of Ultron and Ant-Man are pretty much tied
3 - Jurassic World
4 - 007 Spectre
5 - Star Wars VII

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Johnny Novgorod said:
Pluvia said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Dunno about that. The MCU series has an above average record, but Star Wars is at least 50% crap, and most people who grew up with the decent Star Wars are in their 50's and 60's.

I'd say the Avengers are more anticipated for that reason. Younger generation.
I don't think that's true. Maybe in the USA. Globally, Star Wars ought to be more popular.
Nope. Marvel has pretty much global domination.
People have kinda stopped caring so much about Star Wars, what with Lucas spending a decade and a half ruining it.