Poll: my avatar could beat up yours.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
I was sure I had this, until I read the spoiler.
Funny, my captcha tells me that was a foregone conclusion

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Mine is the Godamn Batman.... Who would never harm a little lamb, especially not the little guy from Shaun the Sheep! :)

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say NMM could be cute if she wanted to be.. >.> and it wouldn't be hard to be cuter than yours either. just sayin'. anyway, i went with split decision.

Deathmageddon

Nov 1, 2011
My badass avatar will slaughter all of your cute avatars and roast marshmallows over their adorable, charred corpses.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Huh, well my Avatar could seduce the hell out of all of your other Avatars without even putting down his PFP. He's just that awesome.

Beat that you non-Godly avatars!

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
You guys are small time. Check mine out. nothing is cuter than a dog. Especially one that cares for it's dead owner.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
My avatar (the girl on the right) cares very little for your cute little avatar and will create hell for it if provoked.

The girl on the left is too busy looking sad to care.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
KnifeyMcStaberson said:
my avatar could beat yours in a contest.
of cuteness
I was gonna come and say you were wrong....then i opened the spoiler....

[small]Still think my one could beat yours[/small]

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
The mane 6 in portal turret form instantly win any cuteness contest with theit soft spoken messages of friendship, tolerance, and murder.

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
Fred Fredburger is less cute than he is awesome. If it was a contest of awesomeness, he would take the cake. FRED FREDBURGER, YES!

Dec 14, 2009
Dude, Ammy is Sun Goddess, whose touch makes the very ground she walks on sprout with life.

Also, she's a wolf, and there's nothing cuter than a canine.