Poll: new mt dew contest

GameSlave15

Feb 8, 2010
the three new flavors of mt. dew have been released here in the states and was wondering what flavor you like the most. personaly my favorite is white out the citrus flavor but the punch favored Typhoon is also pretty good. The last flavor and definatly the worst is distortion and it has a strong disgusting lime after taste.
what about you guys have you had a chance to try them yet?

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
I have a feeling the others are going to all be pretty horrible anyway. I'll vote for Punch.

GameSlave15

Feb 8, 2010
the fruit punch one tastes like any other fruit punch the white out tastes like sprite remix if anyone remembers that

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I haven't seen or tried any of these yet and will have to look for them next time I go out. I doubt I'll find any though since I can't even find last year's winner...or the Orange one whose title I can't remember...or even Code freakin' Red!

I miss Pitch Black...

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I'm going with the Lime Distortion. The punch reminded me a little too much of Game Fuel, it was good don't get me wrong, and the white out was okay but not my favoritest.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
coxafloppin said:
I wish we got mountain dew in the U.K.

I hate not knowing.
Me too...but there is this awesome site that lets us get all kinds of American stuff.

http://www.americansweets.co.uk/american-mountain-dew-soda-12-can-pack-best-seller-809-p.asp

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Hawkeye16 said:
I hate Mountain Dew.
Yep, second it.
OT: Could you put in a :"I don't drink any Mountain Dew" option, please! Because I have this really bad habit of clicking things. :D

GameSlave15

Feb 8, 2010
Shoggoth2588 said:
I haven't seen or tried any of these yet and will have to look for them next time I go out. I doubt I'll find any though since I can't even find last year's winner...or the Orange one whose title I can't remember...or even Code freakin' Red!

I miss Pitch Black...
pitch black was my favorite as well, livewire was the orange one. and voltage was last years winner

ThatTallGuy

Jul 24, 2009
psrdirector said:
-Snip.-

ot: anyone know any national chains that cary it, cant find it at 7-eleven, gas america, cvs, wallmart, citgo, or marathon. <.< maybe they jsut havnt gotten theres yet, but i cant find anything
I've seen the 20 oz. bottles at 7-11, but I have yet to see 12 packs anywhere.

OT: I gave up soda in February, but I've been cheating on that recently, and I was fascinated by white Mountain Dew, so I may have to cheat again and get a bottle of that.

GameSlave15

Feb 8, 2010
psrdirector said:
yoyo13rom said:
Hawkeye16 said:
I hate Mountain Dew.
Yep, second it.
OT: Could you put in a :"I don't drink any Mountain Dew" option, please! Because I have this really bad habit of clicking things. :D
or a better option, dont enter a thread about mountain dew just to say you dont like mountain dew. Its pointless, really really pointless. so how abotu add an option "Im a troll with no life "

Be just as uefull.

ot: anyone know any national chains that cary it, cant find it at 7-eleven, gas america, cvs, wallmart, citgo, or marathon. <.< maybe they jsut havnt gotten theres yet, but i cant find anything
alright i hope this isnt a double post but i forgot to put a feed dont feed the trolls sign out.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
WrongSprite said:
coxafloppin said:
I wish we got mountain dew in the U.K.

I hate not knowing.
Me too...but there is this awesome site that lets us get all kinds of American stuff.

http://www.americansweets.co.uk/american-mountain-dew-soda-12-can-pack-best-seller-809-p.asp
You sir, rock.

I have allways wondered what "Twinkies" are like too.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I knew I was gonna be beaten to this thread...

Anyway, after trying all three...gotta say, to my surprise, that I like the Distortion (Lime-flavored) one best.

The other two aren't bad (Typhoon tastes like that Game Fuel stuff they bring out every so often, and White Out tastes like a palatable version of the Japanese soda Pocari Sweat), I just found the Lime one to actually be good and different enough to warrant inclusion.

Shoggoth2588 said:
I miss Pitch Black...
Yeah, that stuff was awesome...the original, I mean. I hated when they tried to revive it as a sour drink.