Poll: Next step in body modding, Laser eye-colour changing.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I like my eye color, but I wouldn't object to such a treatment if I didn't have to pay for it. I'd probably try to turn my eyes red, but I don't really care enough about it to actually pay for the procedure.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Nope. I have green eyes which are fairly rare. I like being special in some small way.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Nah, I like my greeny eyes with golden brown specs throughout. I don't think I'd change them to anything anyway. Changing them to blue would feel kinda odd, due to the obvious connections that could be drawn by peers at school (And trust me, they would draw connections, we already have one kid like this and that sort of joke has been made already...) with my blonde hair. Any unnatural colour I'd also be unlikely to go for, I just don't like the look of them.

InsipidMadness

Mar 26, 2010
Just a guess, I'm willing to bet that the people who voted yes - have brown eyes, and the people who voted no - do not. Seriously, take a sub-poll. You'd be surprised.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
BiggDoggJake said:
I would have to say I'd do a fluorescent color. Preferably a highly illuminated silver color. I want to be so f'ing alluring

I find this relevant...<.<

OT: maybe it sounds cool I've always liked green... though I don't how it would look on me...<.<

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Maybe. Depends on how much it costs and how lame that would make me in the eyes of my friends.

Thought I would like to have white irises to freak people out.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Having a different or exotic eye color seems more like a novelty than anything else, something you do for special occasions like costume parties or cosplaying at cons and for that you just use contacts.

manic_depressive13 said:
Is that really safe? My eyes are already starting to degenerate. I don't see why I would want to fuck with them if it's not absolutely necessary, and especially not for such shallow reasons.
This, seriously. If I can understand laser eye surgery, if you want to risk it, but if this process isn't 100% safe it's really not worth it.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I like my eyes brown as they are, so I think I'll skip out on this prodecure thanks. With my skin tone I'd probably looked unnatural with blue eyes anyway.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
I'm hopelessly vain and would love to have red eyes. I know this particular surgery can't do the trick and I'm far too poor to even think of it right now, but if the situation came up in the future where I could do it without significant problems, I would.

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
this isnt my name said:
GamerKT said:
It's tempting, but I don't think I would. No matter how many compliments I get or how cool I think it is, I'll always know that it's fake. I'll stick with my dark brown ones.
This, I like blue eyes, but I dislike people who dye their hair becuse I find it deceptive, so thiswould be as bad if not worse. Besides I dont think my eyes look that bad. (dark brown)
Really, dying your hair is deceptive? If it is a pink or green type colour them you know it isn't real and if it is brown to blond the roots come back so quickly that you will know, if not stright away.

What about a person is gonna change for the worse if you find out they arn't a natural redhead?

OT: No, I like my dark brown eyes they suit me. Plus any other colour would look un-natural because of my skin tone.

InsipidMadness said:
Just a guess, I'm willing to bet that the people who voted yes - have brown eyes, and the people who voted no - do not. Seriously, take a sub-poll. You'd be surprised.
I'm not so sure your right. I think the biggest coralation would be people who have dyed their hair/gotten a tattoo vs not done any perminant changes to their apperence.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
No, I believe in keeping the human body as natural as possible.

Don't care for makeup, earring and the like on woman and I wouldn't feel the need to change my eye colour even if offered for free.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
So they can only change brown eyes?
Well, mine are green, with a hint of blue, and a brown spot in the left eye. I'm pretty happy with them.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
I don't want to change my body in any way, some parts I dislike but its still MY body so i'm keeping it this way.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
A girl with brown eyes gets them changed to blue. She then has kids with a blue eyed man. Man "knows" his wife is cheating on him because their kids have brown eyes. "I swear Im not cheating I had my eye colour changed" Who would believe that.

I'm happy with my eye colour. Changing it doesn't change your genes so it's pretty much cheating.

Robert Sanders

Jul 9, 2011
These are the eyes I would want. Their very other worldly and not many people have them.
http://www.butterfunk.com/image-8/meg%20foster.htm