Poll: Nicki Minaj is a prophet from the future.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Luftwaffles said:
D=

-1 respect...

Also Evil smurf you smurfing catfish, you dont make no sense.

Ed: Oh sweet jesus i hear this song all the time on radios that are played too loud and from tinny earphones
MelasZepheos said:
I...

I don't...

this doesn't make any...

Vault I am disappoint.

No, this deserves your full name. Vault101, I am disappoint.

Just because she's kind of pretty, and she makes catchy pop music, that's actually quite well produced and no better or worse than other music, and I think she must smell like strawberries and awesome, does not give you the right to like her!
you people will never let me live this down will you?

you know what?

I ACTUALLY LIKE HER SOMTIMES AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Colour-Scientist said:
Vault101 said:
I don't hate Nicki Minaj..

THERE...I SAID IT
You're not alone. I love her appearance in Monster, she's so bad-ass in it.

Not a huge fan of the stuff she's released lately though. I can be fun in a club but I wouldn't put it on any of my playlists.
yeah..I honest to god like this

haters gonna hate

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
Vault101 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Vault101 said:
I don't hate Nicki Minaj..

THERE...I SAID IT
You're not alone. I love her appearance in Monster, she's so bad-ass in it.

Not a huge fan of the stuff she's released lately though. I can be fun in a club but I wouldn't put it on any of my playlists.

haters gonna hate
You should never mention that you like something mainstream on a game forum, they're just full of hipsters :D

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Man, think of how this changes her other songs

For example, Super Bass

"This one is for the boys with the Booming Systems
Top Down, AC with the Cooling Systems"

Its Gibberish today, but in the future? Those boys are are Cyborgs, with guns (Booming Systems) in their Faces, and Cooling to stop them from melting. He blazes up in the club because he overclocked his funk preset and doesnt have the Cooling to deal with it. You blew my mind Smurfy.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
You know someone is a shit artist when two girls on youtube do a cover of their song that's better than the original.

For the record, I don't really like either version. I just happen to think the cover that Lindsey and Megan did was way better.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
@Kungfu_Teddybear: To be fair, Lindsey Stirling has the musical talent of a god.
@Mr Pantomime: Now you get it, she must be a Cyborg or something :)
@TizzytheTormentor: she does that to everyone
@Vault101: and @David Bjur: Hipster right here :p

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
@DVS_BSTrD:: is it like a pain game? To see how much of that song you can endure?
@Rastelin: Hahaha gotcha!

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
I like Nicki Minaj. I only heard 2 songs from her latest album and it didn't leave a good impression, but she definitely has some good ones from the previous album.
Vault101 said:

haters gonna hate
Her best song IMO.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I hated her, but recently I have changed my mind.
I think i am getting old because I am losing my anger and hate.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
David Bjur said:
You should never mention that you like something mainstream on a game forum, they're just full of hipsters :D
its funny because I have a HUGE aversion to mainstream popular music...and by that I don't just mean pop..I mean stuff thats almost universially praised by everyone

hence part of the reason I like that

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I agree with you to a certain point that she is a prophet, but I think she's hinting at a much darker future than the one you percieved.

*"Starships were meant to fly"
This implies that in the future, people have decreased greatly in knowledge, rendered incapable of even figuring out that something called a "Starship" was designed for flight.

*Hands up and touch the sky
This could parallel the constant degredation of the ozone layer, which could become so polluted that we could get the effect of touching it just by raising our hands.
This could also mean that humanity has shifted back into the caves from which we came, where indeed the roof of the cave becomes the sky, and at some points we can touch it.

*Can't stop 'cause we're so high
Everyone in the future is incapable of recognizing their grim situation, as they are all addicted to some sort of drug.

*Let's do this one more time
This one's easy; "Shape it up, don't let this happen"

SPREAD THE WORD

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Because of her, everyone?s been saying ?Ur a stupid ho, hurr hurr i?m comic genius!? on Facebook. It's not cool or funny, it's just embarrassing.

She?s a decent rapper, but she?s pretty much the black Lady Gaga. And Lady Gaga is shit, at least partly relies on sex appeal to sell records, and dresses like a tramp yet passes it off as ?fashion?. What I?m saying is that they?re both shit and will be gone in the future anyway because they?re short-lived novelties without much talent.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011

This is pretty much the default response to anyone who seems to believe that Nicki Minaj and her works are somehow profound and underrated. She just doesn't posses the right octave, nor the physical capacity to maintain the right octave once she gets it, to sound appealing. I'll admit that she has moments when she can pull it off, but they are so brief that most people miss them without a trained ear.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
BlueberryMUNCH said:
HOLY SHIT, IF SHE IS A PROPHET...SHE SURVIVED THE 2012 APOCALYPSE?!
Well of course, the END of the world was meant to be the world of videogames. You know, The Second Videogame Crash :D