Poll: No tolerance zone for bitching

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I will not give you internet validation for your actions based on a one-sided anecdote. Please try again later.

Sep 14, 2009
Saltyk said:
I would have warned her first. At least that way, she has a chance to rectify her mistake. Though, no matter what, that would probably be the last time I helped her out.
roughly this

i'd probably give her a "do you realize what you are saying to me?" look, and then tell her i don't have to give her a ride next time if she doesn't like the car

if she persisted, you bet your ass i'd push open the door and tell her to find herself someone else to give her friendly rides

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Absolutely justified. Let no one tell you otherwise. Bitches don't deserve charity from reasonable people like you, OP.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
I fail to see what gender has to do with this. Yeah, she had no room to talk, but you sound like a bad stand-up comedian.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
She came to YOU for help, when you offered it SHE acted like a massive *****. If someone acts like that when you're offering them the assistance that THEY asked for, as far as I'm concerned you are perfectly justified in throwing their ass out of the car (Not while moving obviously).

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Did you know her, or do you just offer random rides to random girls?
I wouldn't have felt bad in either case, though.
I live in a major urban city, and owning a car is more of a hindrance to me than an aid. I'v never have to suffer for my lack of automobile or the condition it is in.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
You didn't do the wrong thing, though I'm not sure if it's the right thing either. I would have probably said in a joking manner "Keeping dissing my car and you walk", then followed up any laughter in a monotone with "but seriously I'll pull over". Then have an awkward ride in silence.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
There are a few reasons why I don't pick up hitchhikers. This is one of them. You shouldn't even bother giving someone a lift unless you know them well enough.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I applaud you for not exploding over the insults. People don't seem to appreciate help these days and everyone is so materialistic and...

Justified in my eyes.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Well I'd have given her a warning first saying something like, "Ether you shut up about my car or you can walk. Choose!"

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
shitoutonme said:
I was a little pissed, but I kept my cool and didn't say shit. As soon as we came to the next stop light, I reached across her lap, unlocked the passenger door, pushed it open, and told her to get the fuck out.
Perfect! People need to shut their mouths.

Its things like this that remind me of two things, one being a time I was in the apartment elevator and two girls get in, the two giggle for a bit then one pipes up and says my beard looks stupid. I didn't even turn my head as I crushed her with the following "you might not like my beard but I can shave it, you however are a fat ugly ***** with a mouth too big to control." She left the elevator crying. And I left smiling, mean yes but it'll teach her I hope.

the second thing is, a saying I picked up in the infantry "If I wanted any lip from you I'd wiggle my zipper"

Random Encounter

Feb 17, 2011
Justified. I know how it feels.

Once a friend of mine invited me and two of his other friends over. The other two spent the entire night complaining about everything. The food, the games, I even brought two controllers so we could all play SSBB and they just bitched about the shape and colour of the controllers. Almost everything the host did the two others made snide comments about. I would've lost it if they pesisted but they eventually stopped.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I wouldn't put up with that, most chicks don't even know jack about cars. Most see nice rims and a loud exhaust and think "cool", even if they're on a '90 honda civic. I've rolled up in a '99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor 4.6L V8, and been told it's a "boring" car by a girl. Boring?! The thing fucking tears and it's a classy piece of metal, too. Of course not, all girls are that stupid about cars, and there are guys that bad, but generally, most are too absorbed with their cell-phone and makeup to bother learning much about the subject.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
shitoutonme said:
As soon as we came to the next stop light, I reached across her lap, unlocked the passenger door, pushed it open, and told her to get the fuck out.
great job. It's what I would've done... but only with more dignified response.

I live in rich neighborhood and all the girls I've given ride on my old car (giggle) never complained on its shittiness.

so yes, she did deserve it. I just wish you took a detour or something on the way there.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Look, what you did can be justified but I feel that because of your last little action, you stepped into the zone of being in the wrong. What you did was awesome from one viewpoint but from another, you're an asshole. You should have just 'kept your cool' for longer and drop her off. The next time she asks, you should politely say 'no.'
kman123 said:
Over reaction? Yeah.
What you did? Totally fucking awesome.
What I think about this on a certain level.

erto101

Aug 18, 2009
A little sensitive about the care are we ? At least you could've told her to stfu before kicking her out. You know you're going to look like the douche here, right?

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I think she might have just been trying to flirt with you.

All the girls that do that with me tend to have close relationships with me.

edit: Tremendous props for doing something like that, no matter if they deserved it or not. That's a level of bad assery I can only dream of.