Poll: ok time to predict the super bowl!

MetaKnight670

Apr 3, 2011
I'm pulling for the Seahawks to win this one. Mostly because I have a bet with the boss that they will, but I also just like Russel Wilson as a quarterback.
Doesn't really matter that much though, both teams are great and I would (almost) be just as happy if the Broncos won to give Peyton another ring.

My Saints did pretty good this year, and almost had the Seahawks. But that is okay, we'll get 'em next year! ;)

ToastyMozart

Mar 13, 2012
I'm not familiar with either team, so I don't care which wins so long as it's interesting to watch.
I suppose that's a vote for Zinyak then, since that would be nuts.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I'm betting on the Hawks. Their defense is going to win it. Now, I'll be watching the game since I happen to be involved in the live coverage of the event for this country (night shift, yay), and I mostly wonder what kind of stuff our commentator duo is going to come up with. They're good. I'd also be taking bets on how soon either one of them goes "It's over" (they really like that one), but then again, I wouldn't get many such bets I think.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
Well, guess my fears of Seattle's defense not living up to the hype were rather unfounded. Kinda nice to finally have a championship for the franchise. Just wish I was still living up in the Northwest.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
EA predicted that Denver would win...with a game. Putting money where your mouth is is one thing, but throwing it all away on a business venture is completely ludicrous.