Poll: Okay fellow (male) escapists! BOOBIES!

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Edit: this is the last time I'm going to say this. read the entire post before calling me out on not inviting lesbians in on this topic.

Original post:

So I was recently surprised when I realized that I'm actually kind of a fan of flat chests. it took me a while to figure out why but then I realized that it's because that they will never sag when a woman gets older.

So I'm now asking you, my fellow (male) escapists what kind of chest do you want on a girl, and why if there's any particular reason.

and sorry if this comes of as a little rude (and it's definitely shallow). I don't normally act like this even online but for some reason I got quite curious.

oh and I know the title says male but girls feel free to share your thoughts on this topic if you want to give input....

or you know... you bat for the other team.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Doesn't matter. Boobs are boobs, anything other than saggy or droopy is fine by me. I do prefer pink or red to dark or black nipples though. :p

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Eh, male here, not a big fan of boobs. I mean, they're alright, but I only really see them for what they are, and what they are is drooping sacks of milk. Which isn't the loveliest picture.

Though the entire female anatomy rather grosses me out. As I once said to a friend of mine, "Do you think that giving birth would be like shitting out that rock?" (points to a rock about 3 quarters bigger than my head)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Nothing wrong with a pair of reasonable or small breasts. The larger they are, though, the less comfortable I am with them. Beyond a certain point, it's actually off-putting to have a bosom that large. A's or B's is where I prefer to be.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Dreiko said:
Boobs are boobs, anything other than saggy or droopy is fine by me. I do prefer pink or red to dark or black nipples though. :p
ah yes I should have touched on the nipple thing. I would make an edit but I'm to lazy.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I've never really cared about breast sizes. Guess my prefered would be around B/C-cup.

Also... we need more pictures!

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Sober Thal said:
The boob itself is fine in all shapes and sizes. I do however am turned off by certain nipples.

Anyone see the movie Stone?
nope. but now you've got me curious. are the nipples made of stone or some shit?

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Nothing wrong with a pair of reasonable or small breasts. The larger they are, though, the less comfortable I am with them. Beyond a certain point, it's actually off-putting to have a bosom that large. A's or B's is where I prefer to be.
I could not agree more, my good sir.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Big!
And full.
The boys/men who have felt full breasts know exactly what I mean. The rest of you think I'm crazy.
Luckily, my girlfriend's are growing! YAY! :D

Tizzmarelda

Jul 1, 2010
boob size is no issue for me. it more if they've got crazy nipples or saggy boobs which is a turn off.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Whatever fits with the girl's body type. Honestly, a full C cup looks a lot different on a tall woman than it does on a little plump one.

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
I like small bewbs - I've had a few girlfriends with large bobbies (double-g cup on one) but although they're sort of nice to look at they do tend to get in the way and when "let loose" are really too much/wasted.

Small bewbs I find just as aesthetically pleasing and "in action" are just right, they don't get in the way or have to be grabbed still mid-way which for some reason always breaks flow for me - and I guess being kinda painful for her to have to have grabbed them in the first place it's probably the same.

This sounds all quite base, I don't normally talk like this but I thought I'd share an honest opinion.

Dragunai

Feb 5, 2007
DanielBrown said:
I've never really cared about breast sizes. Guess my prefered would be around B/C-cup.

Also... we need more pictures!
Agreed B / C works for me.
But I prefer cute girls who are typically petite ^_^

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
HassEsser said:
BehattedWanderer said:
I could not agree more, my good sir.
this is also true for me as well. large breasts are kind of.... ridiculous. but I do love seeing them in anime and video games purely because I think the ridiculous unrealistic jiggling is hilarious.