Poll: Original Silent Hill 1 for PSP availible for download on PSN!!!! XD

Godsfists

Mar 31, 2011
It just makes me really happy to receive this long expected game as a gift from myself for New Years. Amazing to play it through somewhere other then in front of my home TV. And finally, no exceuse not to use headphones. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! And it works just perfectly.

Godsfists

Mar 31, 2011
bananas, i was searching for Silent Hill every single time i was on the PSN. So they eather took it down, or did not release it. Uh, who cares.

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
Godsfists said:
bananas, i was searching for Silent Hill every single time i was on the PSN. So they eather took it down, or did not release it. Uh, who cares.
It was removed soon after release in Europe and Australia, and they never explained why to my knowledge. I wanted to get it too but Sony kept giving me the finger.

It reappeared in late October or early November this year, and in fact I just finished playing through it (for the first time, as I didn't own a PS1) a couple of nights ago.

piplink

Mar 11, 2011
i already bought and beat that game like 2 years ago when i got it on the psn. fun game, but your abit late to the party.