Poll: Overwatch Husbando Wars: Group B

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
After the success of the Waifu Thread, and after quite a bit of note concerning the lack of response to the other end of the spectrum, I decided to fix that! Because the way I ordered Overwatch too late means I might not be getting it until the 25th and I'm going through withdrawl, so I'm dragging the rest of you in with me!

If your Husbando isn't here, then he's in the other thread.* Figured this is the best way to split up the choices and have relatively equal representation. So many men, so few picks... Admittedly I don't think I could do most of the choices here pure justice. I'm lucky that I split it up more or less evenly by going back and forth, because it luckily ends up in a way that I don't have to pick between either of my picks.

Lucio... I love people who can play music. He's got style, he's got flair, he's skilled at what he does (I can barely ride a bike, let alone use energy skates), and he's got both -such- a winning personality (seriously, you'd love to have a friend like him) and he's such a BUILT piece of hot-chocolate. If only we could have Will Smith play him during a live action adaptation, I'd absolutely melt.

[small]For reference, other thread.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.938526-Poll-Overwatch-Husbando-Wars-Group-A

And here's the Waifu thread if you missed it!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.938262-Poll-Who-is-your-Overwatch-Waifu? [/small]

Feb 26, 2014
I'm not the only one who thinks McCree looks like Wolverine, right? If that isn't enough reason to fall head over heels for him then I don't know what is. The western motif, above all else, is selling it for me. Everything from his clothes, to his spectacular western accent, to his quick draw ultimate is just perfect. Red Dead Redemption may be influencing my vote, just a little bit.

My second pick from this list would be Soldier 76.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
*Slamming hands on desk* HANZO. HANZO. HANZO.

Why so many votes for McCree? He's too hairy, and reminds me of whatsisface from Red Dead Redemption. Not sexy.
Hanzo is the hottest dude as far as I'm concerned. Lucio is kind of cute, and Solider 76 is okay in that one skin, but otherwise, Hanzo.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
All I'm saying is that it's not just noon that's getting high when I hear McCree's voice winkwinknudgenudge.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
At time of writing Lucio is losing this poll and that is unacceptable. Guy's got a good physique, a lovely personality, and a winning smile to top it all off. Plus he's a world-renowned musician, the dude's probably loaded. He is a catch and you are all missing out.

And on top of all that, he's a support. You love to see a Lucio on your team because it means you don't have to choose a support.
Again. For the fifth game in a row. Because your team consists entirely of offense characters.
Ugh.

CellShaded

Aug 8, 2009
Phasmal said:

Why so many votes for McCree? He's too hairy, and reminds me of whatsisface from Red Dead Redemption. Not sexy.
Hanzo is the hottest dude as far as I'm concerned. Lucio is kind of cute, and Solider 76 is okay in that one skin, but otherwise, Hanzo.
Definitely Hanzo. Not even a contest. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dtw1rWQopI] Lucio is a far-off second place for me.

..McCree is lame. His beltbuckle says "BAMF", for God's sake. What is he, 12?

Chaos Isaac

Jun 27, 2013
I was torn between Lucio and McCree, and then I remembered McCree has no real personality so I went to Lucio, guy has charm.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Why this group got all the shitty options.

Yeah, I picked Torbjorn.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Hanzo winning. As he should.

Makes sense that McCree is in 2nd. He's rugged. But Hanzo just can't be beat, man.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Soldier 76 is wonderful and perfect and I may have watched that trailer about him several times already.

There is no contest.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
Phasmal said:

You can't go wrong with slightly long hair, Western cowboy beauty look. Plus his whole model is asking for a crotch pouch sexy outfit skin or some shit.
Also he has BAMF as his belt buckle. You can't go wrong with that.