Poll: PEANUT BUTTER!!!

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
Souplex said:
Yes, especially chunky. Why would you want Peanut anything if it isn't chunky?
Because you don't want to annihilate whatever you're spreading the peanut butter on? That's the reason I usually opt for smooth peanut butter.

Crunchy peanut butter mixed with curry powder and coconut milk makes instant peanut curry sauce, so I keep both around.

Tayh

Apr 6, 2009
I don't think I've ever seen peanut butter anywhere, much less tasted it.
So: meh.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I love peanut butter, you put that in a sandwich with cheese and it is just delicious. However, smooth peanut butter is a crime against humanity.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Catfood220 said:
I love peanut butter, you put that in a sandwich with cheese and it is just delicious. However, smooth peanut butter is a crime against humanity.
Yeah, because spending the afternoon picking bits of peanut out of your teeth while exfoliating your digestive tract is WAY better than the yummier, smooth alternative. No thanks; if I want to chew peanuts, I?ll catch them before they hit a blender, preferably with a beer, but for peanut BUTTER, I prefer it more closely resemble its namesake rather than a mouthful of coarse silt.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Saelune said:
Reasonable Atheist said:
Saelune said:
I love the smell of peanut butter, but dont care for eating it much. Sometimes I open a jar of PB and smell it...then put it away again cause I dont want to actually eat it.
This is now the strangest thing I know about you.
Pfft, then you dont know me. This? This is just peanuts ;D *pause for laughter*
Oh man. That was soooo bad! I wasn't expecting a pun. That hurt me.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Give me a spoon, a cup of milk, and a jar of peanut butter and I'll be set for the rest of the day.

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
I think, i have never eaten it.

It is less common outside the US and even less common outside the anglosphere.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches are delicious. I also sometimes grab a bar of Hershey's chocolate and dip it into peanut butter.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches=yummy. Also peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches....

Now I'm hungry. <_<

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
It's like that old joke by Mitch Hedberg and eating pancakes. When I start a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I'm super excited but by the end I'm fuckin' sick of it.

Basement Cat said:
Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches are delicious.
Peanut butter, jam and bacon is legit good though. I got the idea from the movie What If. That shit was good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for me.

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
I've only ever tried it once (it's not common here) and hated it. I do love regular peanuts, though.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Peanut butter is amazing, and it goes so well with so many things.You ever tried peanut butter and pickled jalapenos?

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
My dog goes nuts for it. And everything else, except fish paste.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
McMarbles said:
You ever tried peanut butter and pickled jalapenos?
No, I?ve not, but those words just changed my life. Many thanks in advance for the buckets of peanut butter, pickled jalapenos and antacid tablets I?m going to try and sneak onto my girlfriend?s grocery list this weekend.