Poll: People on the escapist with the same first name as you.

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Best of the 3 said:
Probably a lot. 1993 (the year I was born) it was the most popular name in the UK I think. Maybe THat's bollocks though.

Thomas or Tom
Thats my name as well! I was born in '94 and the second most popular name was Tom, with the first being Jack which, coincedently, is what my identicle twin brother is called. (No, I'm not joking!)

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I'm fairly certain there ain't any other Atticus's on these forums, but if there are, I would love to meet them. :p

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
Daniel

So far, I'm the only one on the Escapist (to my knowledge based on never encountering the name before or after checking this forum).

Danik93

Aug 11, 2009
Niklas...
kind of common name in Sweden. I bet there is no one with that name here!

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
NJ said:
I share my name with New Jersey... NJ. .____.
How do you even pronounce that? Is there a hidden vowel? I knew a girl with the last name Ng (Ang). Or is it just the letters?

The exact spelling of my name isn't particularly common. It's legally "Alex", no "xander" nonsense.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
< That is my name. I sincerely doubt it.

...No that is not with an 'e' Knocked off. It's Charli. No 'e'.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Depends on which name I use. Yes, I have more than 1 first name.

Usual one I use is Nic (or Nick), short for Nicholas. Nobody yet, but I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people with that name.

Second one is my Japanese name (my mother is Japanese and I was given 2 names at birth), which is Sho, &#65288;&#32724;&#65289;, and I'll be surprised if anyone else here has that name, I'll be honest XD