Poll: Pick ONE Show to Return to TheEscapist.com

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty much Doralias and Associates.

Also when will Tales from the Table, A Good Knight's Quest and Pro Gamer Gaunlet will return?

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Unforgottern realms or doomsday arcade (I know that it's over but Micheal still makes some great stuff, I'm sure he could think of someone else).
Extra credits still goes on just elsewhere and there is a lot of bad blood so I think it's best that it left.
I never liked Derez but I still think that it deserves a place in escapist lore.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Extra Credits or ENN.

Yes I know they're both at Penny Arcade (although ENN is slightly different as Checkpoint), but I like all my stuff in one place - although to be fair, going to PA would be worth it alone for Strip Search now (which is another show LRR are part of)

If I had to pick just one of the two, I would say Extra Credits. Money issues aside, I think the show just sort of "fit in" better here than it does over at PA

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
Andy Shandy said:
Extra Credits or ENN.

Yes I know they're both at Penny Arcade (although ENN is slightly different as Checkpoint), but I like all my stuff in one place - although to be fair, going to PA would be worth it alone for Strip Search now (which is another show LRR are part of)

If I had to pick just one of the two, I would say Extra Credits. Money issues aside, I think the show just sort of "fit in" better here than it does over at PA
Agreed. I watched them since they first showed up here and yeah, they just fit in better here. Similar attitudes here and the like.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
There Will Be Brawl needs to be added. It did wrap up, but there always could be more. Maybe the prequel with Daisy's demise and the rise of the butcher... Kirby.

Auron

Mar 28, 2009
Unforgotten Realms and Drinking Games!

I don't know what happened to UR, I've known it after it left the Escapist but Drinking Games died of natural causes according to Dan, it would be awesome if it could come back though.

Yelchor

Aug 30, 2009
Out of the options displayed I'd say Doraleous and Associates, but I'd really want to see a return of Game Dogs.

Why didn't they continue it?

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I wosh Doomsday Arcade lasted longer. I'm also surprised no one mentioned Anthony Saves the World, that show was awesome, wish it lasted longer or had a second season.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Ummm, you guys do realize that there is a Doraleous Kickstarter project [http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1587328364/doraleous-and-associates?ref=search] that was successfully funded recently?

That would have been my option if I knew it wasn't coming back... which isn't the case.