Poll: Piercings/Tunnels...

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
I don't think I would do it for peircings..like seriously, I don't wanna rip a guys ears apart and have to stay around with that thought my entire life.

I'd kick em in the balls, though. That's an acceptable target.

Aedwynn

Jan 10, 2009
If you're in a fight - WIN!

Do almost anything and everything to win; bite, kick, gouge, tear - if someone attacks you do everything possible to either escape or disable your attacker. If someone has attacked you - especially with a knife - fighting by the Queensbury rules is probably going to end up with you in a lot more pain than you should be.

As a caveat, if exploiting their weakness would result in killing them or causing permanent lasting harm - then you're probably going to face jail time. So, er, don't do that. (Maybe threaten to do that, though...)

It's all about reasonable force. Which is a massive legal grey area. But if you think you're in danger - do whatever it takes to get yourself out of there.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I'd only do it if fighting for my life or another matter of great importance. If that's not the case, honor does apply.

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
If you're in a fight at all you probably should. Who the hell came up with some sense of honor in a bar fight or an argument on the street? There is none. If its worth doing, its worth doing right so you might as well win by taking every opportunity you got. This isn't boxing, nobody will care. (Well maybe the police when you go bragging about how noble you were when you beat a man into a coma.)

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
If somebody decides to attack me, I will beat the shit out of him to the best of my abilities. It's his problem if he has got an exploitable weakness. He shouldn't have started the fight in the first place, so nuts to him.

Nov 11, 2008
Well, I'd ask Sun Tzu, And Sun Tzu say Rip those motherfuckers clean off!

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Asked similar questions in real life and my honest answer? I dont believe in escalation. In a usuall fight hel throw a punch, youl throw a punch, you'll throw harder kicks and punches as will he until he draws a knife. My method is : he swings a punch, i kick him as hard as i can in the balls and whack him on the back of the head as hard as i can then run like hell. If its a life or death situation or its obvious he wont back down,. incapacitate him by ANY means neccessary. If that means grabbing a lip piercing and yanking as hard as i can id do it in a heartbeat.