Poll: Pizza toppings

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Pretty much everyone loves pizza except for vegans... No, even them. But what do you like on your pizza?

I cannot recall most pizza toppings at this time please say yours if it is not an option.

jim_doki

Mar 29, 2008
there's a fantastic Pizza shop where I used to live (Kiama) that makes an absolutely awesome seafood pizza

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I made my own pizzas fairly recently and put sausages on them. It was very nice.
Didn't you make a pizza thread about a month ago?
And wasn't it locked fairly quickly?

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
You should have put an 'all of the above' option because I can't choose one or the other. I love things on my pizza, just about anything on my pizza. In fact I think the toppings are the best part of the pizza. I don't like plain pizza as some fanatics seem to.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Oh if I did have to choose a favorite I would say black olives. Olives are amazing on pizza, with anything (of course including pepperoni, Monopoly Guy).

Shivari

Jun 17, 2008
Veggie pizza for obvious reasons. Although sometimes I get mushroom, onion, and extra cheese.

As long as it's not Hawaiian pizza. Yuck.

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
Ugh, none of the options.
Beef (spicy if possible) and capsicum usually, occasionally jalapeños- I love them, but my insides don't, so I have to limit how often I have them.

qbert4ever

Dec 14, 2007
Bacon. It's like fireworks of piggy flavor exploding in my mouth.

HalfShadow post=18.73084.782935 said:
The true test of a pizza is how it tastes after a night in the fridge.
True. Which is why I love my pizza place. Not only is their pizza great fresh, it's almost better cold.