Poll: Poll: if you could have anything from a game to transfer to real life, what would it be?

Nycto

Feb 10, 2009
honestly, the number of times i have played a game and gone "dam, i wish i could do/have that" is not funny, so whats your idea of something really great that should become real? if its not in the poll dont be afraid to post.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
CHEAT CODES! with them, i could do ANYTHING!
i could be invincible, invisible, fly, and have super awesome guns :D

aussiesniper

Mar 20, 2008
If I could choose something outside of your list, I'd have the ability to spawn things from Garry's Mod.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Cheat codes.

I wouldn't mind the dagger of time, either, so long as I can insert the cheat that keeps the Dahaka at bay.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
Well, I was thinking health regen, since we'll all need it sooner or later, but
Gormourn said:
Well, since cheat codes can give you ALL the listed things, it's a clear winner. Invincibility? Sure. Going through walls? Sure. Etc.
This guy wins. I get my stupid health regen plus whatever else I want.

MontyGommo

Oct 21, 2008
It's a hard decision, I've always thought having pokemans would be win, but super powers or cheat codes is just too nifty...

Life is so hard :(

nixubaby

Mar 2, 2009
As it was said the cheats would be cool, but since I dont want to copy anyone I'm gonna go with the plasmids in Bioshock. I could do whatever I wanted with those things.
oh and that delicius cake from portal! :D

Deadarm

Sep 8, 2008
tthor said:
CHEAT CODES! with them, i could do ANYTHING!
i could be invincible, invisible, fly, and have super awesome guns :D
True but cheat codes don't work in multiplayer mode.

Adfest

Feb 23, 2009
Quicksave / Quickload

Honestly, is there anything that you would need more than that? Think of the possibilities.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Inverse Skies said:
The crowbar from Half Life 2... oh wait...
My hardware store labels them "Wrecking Bars". I was dissapointed at first and then I though "How fitting". I mean, I never once pried open a crate or door - I just smacked things till they fill apart. And I'm pretty sure I've never fixed a single pipe using the wrench in Opposing Force/Prey/System Shock/Bio Shock.