Poll: Preferred means of travel in Saints Row IV

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Bit tricky to answer. I always -prefer- vehicles, land, sea, or air. I still love the Justice, wakizashi, and have some liking for the Infuego, Blade, and Soverign. I miss the old Peacekeeper, sorta, though it's nto a huge loss since the people in the back couldn't shoot anyhow. I love 4 seaters. Maximize firepower, and mobility, and all.

In practice, though, Hulk jumps, and gliding, kinda unfortunately. I like it well enough, but I fancy riding around.
It kinda messes up things when I can't "awesome button" into cars as easily. I generally blast them with my super speed stuffs.

The driving feels a bit off from III, really. Dunno why.
I'll still putter about in cars, jets, and occassionaly the Salem I found in game. I still customize my rides.

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
Usually, sprint/jumps, just so I can grab collectibles on the way.
But, if I need to go from one end of the map to the other, I'll call in a flier.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Once I got sprint and ultimately glide, I haven't entered a car ever again. There was absolutely no need, especially since I was on a clusters collecting binge from the very beginning.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I actually like to use a certain motorcycle I found... although that might be because I managed to upgrade it so much that it became faster than sprinting.