Poll: Preffered hair color?

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I'm not picky but given the choice, I'd go with a woman who either has brown or red hair. I am a male with brown hair, if there is any correlation to be had.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
Women with black hair, same for men i suppose?

Although i also like the blondies, but i would surerly put them in second place.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
I like red hair on women, brown or blonde hair on guys (undecided). Also, you shouldn't be insulted that your sister doesn't find you attractive! lol

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
Gentlemen prefer blondes.

And so do I.

Also, I'm Indian so I think it's part of the whole "opposites attract" thing.

Or maybe it's just my subconscious way of getting back at two hundred years of British Colonialism...

Coppernerves

Oct 17, 2011
NightmareExpress said:
I don't think I have much of a preference. Hair colour is often one of the last things I consider for attractiveness.
Unless it's dyed horrendously, or a ridiculous colour. Then I just say "ew".
Though if I had to choose, it would be a bit of a blend.

Brown/blonde/red makes a very interesting combo...it's the (natural) one I have myself, and it's incredibly interesting to look at. A real, beautiful I should add, enigma of visual aesthetic and genetic semi-dominance.
Much like you, hair colour just doesn't matter to me, since there are so many more important things to consider.
(In my case it's primarily face shape, skin clearness, figure slimness, and whether she's good company)

If her hair's dyed horrendously, or a ridiculous colour, I say "awesome!"

Wild hair dying is fairly common in my area, but still a minority thing.

Zac Jovanovic

Jan 5, 2012
I voted black but I was torn between black and red. The only color I almost never found attractive on women is bleached blond hair, which is kind of neat because most of my friends are for some reason crazy about them.

I've been known to fall for brown hair too, and a couple weeks ago a girl with most beautiful golden curls stole my heart.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Hi, I have dark hair. It looks brown in the sunlight, black indoors. I like women with dark hair. Brown or black preferred. I really don't care as long as they look good, to be honest.

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
Vanilla_Druid said:
DRTJR said:
Pale skin and jet black hair. I just like the stark contrasts.
I am with you on that, brother. Although I am a sucker for unnatural hair colors because I am weird that way.
I feel ya brother(Or sister), I love unnatural eye colours, like red and Gold.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
Well, personally, I'm a guy with rather dark brown hair and I'm a total sucker for redheads.

According to the poll, I'm not entirely unusual in that regard.

Libra

Feb 4, 2012
I really like blond hair on guys. Not that hair colour is at all important. Now, hair quantity on the other hand...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I like women with brown hair for some odd reason. I'm guessing that the women I find attractive have brown hair.

CalInJoe

Jul 12, 2010
Ummm, I really don't find it makes a difference, but if I had to choose, blue or green. I have no idea why though

prophecy2514

Nov 7, 2011
Women with dark hair for me, be it brown or black. then blonde and then red

wooooooow so much love for rangas here on the escapist. you should come to australia, ginger haired girls are everywhere here.

Simon Pettersson

Apr 4, 2010
Uhm yeah I prefer redheads it became male redheads but I like both female and male redheads. Only haircolor I don't realy like is blonde, but it mostly depends on the person.

Talaris

Sep 6, 2010
Not a lot of love for blondes here, and I've always been proud of my natural blonde hair. I guess I like blonde hair on others too, but really any colour is OK with me.

Are people here fascinated with redheads in the same way that some Japanese see blonde hair as really exotic? I found this quite surprising.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
Brunette women for me. Not sure if it's because I myself have brown hair or the generalized stereotypes about brunettes but they're a big thumbs up for me. I won't scoff at red heads either but they are becoming pretty common nowadays.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Queen Michael said:
I prefer blue hair on my women. Or possibly purple.
Like wise, I'm a fan of blue. I mean it's not like a fetish for me I just like blue hair.

Darken12

Apr 16, 2011
I really like guys with blond hair (totally cool with those who dye it, doesn't make a difference to me), but I won't be paying attention to the colour when it's long enough. Well, except for ginger/red. Nothing personal, I just really dislike red, orange and pink as colours.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Eleuthera said:
I voted black, but any dark colour will do really. Redheads is a bit hit or miss for me, they're either stunning or not attractive at all, very rarely just ok...

Blondes, I just don't feel it. Sure there are attractive blondes, but they're the exception not the rule.

Oh, and I'm a straight guy, if that matters...
I second this. Pretty much what he said Black or Dark Brown, redheads hit or miss blondes exception not the rule.