Poll: PS Vita, are you going to buy one?

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
Im going to buy one but wait until there are more games for it. The only game on launch worth waiting for is Uncharted: Golden abyss

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Where's the floaty votey option?
Im undecided, i wont be getting one at launch but maybe later when it comes down in price and there's some good games n stuff out for it.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
No, but to be fair I think it's mostly due to the fact that I just don't have any great desire to own a handheld. The only times I'm in a position to be playing games with such a thing I find my phone perfectly adequate to keep me occupied.

If I wanted such a thing and had some spare cash, I'd probably give it a go.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
From what i've been told, its BC, so you get the entire PSP catalog. thats some half way decent games. I mean, I'd get one just for P3P and the P4 remake.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I'm thinking about it, even though it'll probably just become a portable Persona 4 player. Assuming the Vita version of Persona 4 is actually released in the UK, I'm not sure if it is.

I haven't looked into it much, but I'm going to see how much money I rake in from Christmas and birthday gifts before I make any definite decisions.

kyogen

Feb 22, 2011
Yes. I like the potential of the system, but I'll let them work out initial bugs and get a few more games developed for it before I plunk down my pocket change.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Well some games could really use another analog stick. Like Monster Hunter.

I'm undecided, but things like the Persona 4 remake tempts me. I got a PSP mostly for P3P, and I haven't found it that enthralling, but I like the concept, and Persona 4 tries more to connect personas psycologically.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I may get one when/if a good bundle is released ESPECIALLY since the Vita is open and unlocked where region codes are concerned. If I get one at all it could very well be a Purple Japanese Special Edition one emblazed and packaged with Hatsune Miku's latest game (as an example: I would probably do this for a decent Gundam title)

AyreonMaiden

Sep 24, 2010
Absolutely. Not at launch, but like with the 3DS, I'll wait for that killer app.

And like with the 3DS, it'll end up being a remake: Persona 4 The Golden.

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
It's a handheld that doesn't have Pokémon. Why would anyone waste their money on it?

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Not at launch as I have learned that picking up new gaming devices at launch is usually a bad idea and I probably won't have enough money when it comes out. I will probably pick it up at some point though.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
No, not at all.
I'm not really interested in getting a handheld, and if I was I'd be getting a ds.
Why?
Because it looks fun.
Nintendo gets handhelds. When I'm out and about, what I want is an entertaining non-commiting childish fun game. Not a god of war port.
The PSV just looks like smaller, weaker version of the PS3 to bring with you.
Besides, I haven't really caught what's the difference between it and a psp.

aretelio

61.8% Water
May 4, 2011
I might buy it just so my PSP can have some companionship in my bottom desk drawer where it has long since been forgotten. Maybe.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
No.
I bought the original psp and that was enough suck to last a lifetime.

The only good I got out of that thing was playing Vice City Stories and LocoRoco.

I would be tempted if I could even entertain the notion that Sony might give it half decent support but like I said, I bought the original psp.