Poll: Question for the men.

IrishBerserker

Oct 6, 2009
I use cream and a razor. Depending on the way I shave I takes me between ten to twenty minutes to shave. Usually I shave once or twice a week.

The reason it takes me so long is because I have a beard* and I have to be careful to keep my "beard line" straight. Also because my hair grows in quite thick, so I have to go over it a few times.

-

*because of this I only shave my neck. If I didn't have a beard it would probably only take me five to ten minutes.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Your avatar...its...I...

I've not actually started timing how long it takes me to grow back, I'll come back to this thread later, I have to leave for school.

Gadzooks

Jun 15, 2009
I only shave when I need to look dashing, otherwise I just go rugged until it gets too itchy or ghastly looking.

I always use an electric razor. Hell you can even make yourself some designer stubble with one of them.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
The reals mans way. With a knife around a fire. Or a traditional razor blade.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Cream and non-electric razor, the man way to shave.

And I shave at irregular intervals, for instance, right now I havedn't shaved (the real man way to shave)

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Electric. But I'm gonna buy razors next time I go shopping. Mainly cause I've never actually used them before but also because they shave closer which means it will start to grow quicker. Or so I'm told.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
I shave maybe once a week with cream and razor just so that my pitiful beard growth don't get out of hand.
Takes me about 10-15 minutes each time.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I honestly don't care either way. I can go on for months with a either a full beard, a goatee or completely shaven. The only thing that influences this is either boredom or job requirements.

When I do shave, I use one of these [http://www.shaverware.com/images/3080.jpg], then follow it up with one of these [http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AXqwpYFQnjA/R-EGnGbm1EI/AAAAAAAAAYU/TUOX12LwH_o/s400/461550GI.jpg].

No soap. No water. Fox only. Final Destination.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Lj3VpeYfSRI/SKHVJ0LIaKI/AAAAAAAAAwk/K2GhXv0I8GQ/s320/Gilette_mach3_m3power_nitro.jpg

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Electric. Shit grows back so fast that there would be no point in using a razor. Plus you save a lot of time and I've yet to accidentally cut myself with an electric one.

TastyOnions

Jan 12, 2010
I use an electric razor about once every 2 weeks. Sad thing is I'm 20. My facial is as lazy as I am, also I'm bonde so it grows in lighter.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I don't. My parents are constantly telling me to, saying that my weird partially formed facial hair is gross, but I can't be bothered.