Poll: Red VS. Blue, which side for you?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
In my own opinion.

Team Grif, all we do is nothing, thats why its awesome!

So I guess Red.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I'd back Red, but that's mostly just because Sarge is hilarious and the Simmons/Griff dynamic is amazing.

wottabout

May 4, 2011
On my first viewing, I preferred Blue because they did all the plot-relevant stuff. But when I watched it again, I realized that Red is more fun to watch. Chalk up another in the win column for Sarge!

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Neither, they're both completely hilarious.

"Caboose is God? Well, I guess that would explain the Duck-billed Platypus..."

As much as I'd get pummelled (no matter how much armour I might be wearing), I think I'd oppose Tex's team on a moral basis. Don't like her at all anymore.

Charvale

May 17, 2008
Blue Team just so I could tell dirty jokes with Tucker, enjoy talking with Church (and probably help him learn how to shoot that sniper rifle), get wild, crazy, and silly with Caboose, flirt with Sister... but mostly, it's just so that I could wear my favorite color.

I'd love me some emerald green armor!

Or... I could do my Crimson Hunter guise, but I doubt they would allow a hooded cloak in the Halo Universe... no matter how kick-@$$ it would look. Besides, I love listening to Grif and Simmons whether they're talking about something intelligent, or just being Grif and Simmons.

So yeah... I think I could go either way, although I'm still more leaning toward Blue.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Red, simply for Sarge.

I know it's old, but...

"If we survive this, I'm going to kill both of you. Slowly."

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Blue has Caboose. Who wouldn't want to work with him? Plus you get to fuck aliens.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Freelancer. Only team that actually matters. That and I have a thing for the Director (lolwut?). And I love Washington and York! They're awesome characters.

Rhys95

May 16, 2011
So tempted to go Blue but I know Caboose's tendencey to kill people on his side. (That loveable teamkilling fucktard) I'll most likely go Freelance, they need someone well-adjusted to balance all the kinds of crazy they have going on.

mark-the-stampede

Feb 15, 2010
the blue team because they have caboose even though he would probably kill me and a tank (you can totally pick up chicks in a tank)

Burn2Feel

Jan 20, 2010
vrbtny said:
Red, because of Sarge and Donut.... and Simmons.... and Grif(Dirtbag) I just love the Reds, they are always more entertaining. Probably because all the story stuff is about the blues, this even gets lampshaded at one point.

So, yes.... Red.

Oh, and Season 9 already finished.

I didn't like it that much. Sure some bits were funny and the cgi was cool, but nothing ever seemed to happen. Especially nothing funny

I appreciate that loads, and I mean loads of people love Caboose, but I never saw why he was better than Sarge... or Donut.... or any of the reds basically.
Come on! You have to love the little quips!
"Well Abracadabra, you're an idiot"
"Erm, sorry but that's my rifle"
"Attention assholes, we have you surrounded!"
"What was that?" "Probably the sound of you being an idiot" "Oh yeah... Dickbiscuit"

OT: Blue, simply because of Caboose and Sister... and Andy... and Junior