Poll: Redheads: A Survey

PrinceOfShapeir

Mar 27, 2011
Just a fairly simple question that I want to ask: Do you find redheads to be attractive, as a general rule? Or to be more precise, to you is someone being redheaded a positive or a neutral point, or is it a negative point?

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I find this to be a strange question. It depends on the woman, but yes, if she happened to be ginger, then it might even be a negligible bonus due to variety. But I don't see why hair colour should really affect the aesthetic quality of a person.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
By Redhead we mean Ginger, yes?

I couldn't care. Hair colour is the lest of my worries when meeting people or finding them attractive.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Hair colour doesn't matter to me. Though Karen Gillan answers this thread for me quite easily.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
PrinceOfShapeir said:
Because it does, man. It does. Besides, British people have issues with redheads.
Well, I'm British, and it doesn't matter to me. I always took it as more of a joke than anything.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Like Relish in Chaos suggests, I find it a bit extra sexy due to it being rare. I didn't think the anti-ginger thing was a British thing, though (EDIT: and I'm British), what with there being a South Park episode about people thinking that ginger people have no souls.

Ginger people tend to be pale and freckly which I think is cute too.

TimeLord said:
Though Karen Gillan answers this thread for me quite easily.
The lady in question had crossed my mind also... :D

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I'm a ginger and honestly I think it is the wierdest thing when people started taking southpark seriously especially when the whole point of them choosing "gingers" was so they could choose some minority group that was never considered so it came off silly to show how prejudice on causes hate on both sides. Fast forward a few years later and there are people out there who have taken it to heart which is really ironic when you think about it.

Mind you this thread isn't hateful I mean everyone has tastes sexually where they prefer some mates over others not because there is anything wrong with anyone just that there tastes are the way they are.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
I have red hair (copperish, so it looks brown sometimes), and I think it is awesome on the ladies.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
smearyllama said:
I have red hair (copperish, so it looks brown sometimes), and I think it is awesome on the ladies.
Right there with you. I've had the barber describe it as 'auburn'.
Though I couldn't care less what the lady's hair color is; it's more dependent on what she's like as a person. Her personality, her interests, and all that. But yeah, I suppose red hair could be attractive.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
C F said:
smearyllama said:
Right there with you. I've had the barber describe it as 'auburn'.
Though I couldn't care less what the lady's hair color is; it's more dependent on what she's like as a person. Her personality, her interests, and all that. But yeah, I suppose red hair could be attractive.
Yeah, that's it. Proper words are difficult sometimes >.>

Palfreyfish

Mar 18, 2011
Having red hair has netted me some abuse over the years, but ah well, life goes on. And yeah, I find people with red hair pretty hot. Well, more so than people with other hair colours, but not to the exclusion of any one else.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Do you mean ginger? Because I think ginger women are much more attractive than ginger men. But dyed red I like on both genders. Up until a few days ago I had bright red hair and I loved it, it's just a pain to keep up with.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I'm female and I don't really prefer red hair on men. On women, I'm pretty ambivalent. It's just another hair color, though I always did like Agent Scully's hair.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
I'd bang a redhead any day of the week. I don't know why but I find redheaded women extremely attractive.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
I have no notable attraction to female redheads(or male ones for that matter). I much prefer brunettes.

Oddly enough though, most of my high school friends were ginger.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
I indeed have much appreciation for ladies of the ginger persuasion.

Rita Hayworth

Gillian Anderson

Florence Welch

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
It's hard to say really. I'm more of a brunette guy myself, but that doesn't mean I don't find some redheads or blondes more attractive. But in general, I prefer brunettes.