Poll: Rock Out with your Thing Out!!

Merteg

May 9, 2009
reincarN8ed said:
Ok, why does everyone think Rock Band is so hot? Sure it introduced 2 new peripherals, but that was pretty much it. Now with GH: World Tour and GH: Metallica, you can get the same full-band experience but with controllers that actually work and songs that rock!

And sure, Rock Band has the Beatles coming out, but GH has AC/DC coming in the future and Metallca and Aerosmith out now!
They're going to release FULL The Beatles albums!!!!FULL!!!!!!!

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
I liked GH3, GHWT was just too easy after playing through that setlist on expert (my fingers still have not recovered...)

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
No Love For Aerosmith?

Will they ever make a guns and roses one? Then I might get it

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Rock Band is immense fun, I enjoyed singing along to most of those tracks.

reincarN8ed

Mar 11, 2009
The Volume said:
reincarN8ed said:
it's Metallica!!
Any one who finds this to be a plus has obviously stopped listening to good music. Metallica isn't even a band anymore it's just one giant act they put on for money.
And here is my un-biased and totally mature response: FUCK YOU!! I will "hunt you down without mercy" until "the days that never comes" and force you to "obey your master" which will be ME!! And you'll be "chokin' on the bad seed" all the way to "never never land" until "it all crashes down, and you break your crown!"

I know it sounds harsh, but it's "sad but true!"

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
I plan on buying the GH Metallica eventually i just haven't gotten around to it because i can't find the metallica value pack thing.

I WANT ALL THE COOL ASS STICKERS FOR MY FAKE GUITAR

reincarN8ed

Mar 11, 2009
Trendkill6 said:
My favorite was GH2 but that might just be good ole' nostalgia talking...despite the fact that GH2 is only 3 years old...
Well GH 2 was pretty great and it was the first GH game I bought. The selling point for me: Freebird!!

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
GH 3 was and still is my favorite.
Not even Trogdor could keep me attached to the second one.
I despise World Tour with a quarter of my might. The controls were sluggish and off. The setlist was bleh at best. Not even the God of Rock himself (Hendrix) would keep me playing it. And I was only able to make two good songs on the music creator. Okay well that last part may just be my lack of ability.

reincarN8ed

Mar 11, 2009
dmase said:
I plan on buying the GH Metallica eventually i just haven't gotten around to it because i can't find the metallica value pack thing.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think there is one. They typically only release value packs for the mainstream games (GH 1, GH2, GH 3, etc). I already had 2 guitars and a mic when I got Metallica, then me and my brother split the cost of a drum set.

Oh, and it ROCKS!!!

Trendkill6

Dec 14, 2008
reincarN8ed said:
Trendkill6 said:
My favorite was GH2 but that might just be good ole' nostalgia talking...despite the fact that GH2 is only 3 years old...
Well GH 2 was pretty great and it was the first GH game I bought. The selling point for me: Freebird!!
Yeah after Freebird there's nowhere else to go but down.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Unless they decide to make Guitar Hero: Tool, my interest in the series is minimal.

Since the only one I own is Guitar Hero 2, I guess I'll suggest that (my opinion of the series changed when I got it).

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Metallica for me. What can I say, I like trash metal (screw all their ballad/emo crap). But I suck too much at rythm games, so I won't buy it.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
reincarN8ed said:
dmase said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think there is one. They typically only release value packs for the mainstream games (GH 1, GH2, GH 3, etc). I already had 2 guitars and a mic when I got Metallica, then me and my brother split the cost of a drum set.

Oh, and it ROCKS!!!

I just assumed they had damn. Figures i went to best buy and looked asked the guy there and he said well we don't have any in stock but maybe we'll get them next month. Can pretty much only trust the gamestop guys... usually.

McMo0^

Dec 21, 2007
gotta say talica simply for the power of metal lol. Plus double bass pedal. Win. But i am more favoured towards the rock band series for general better taste in music.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
pimppeter2 said:
No Love For Aerosmith?

Will they ever make a guns and roses one? Then I might get it
If they make a guns and roses one I will buy a million copies out of happiness and excitement.