Poll: Scars. Annoying little things or things of badassness?

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
Broady Brio said:
**Search Bar Approved! Only thing that came up was "What scares you?" and other such stuff.**

I was looking at mine while having my shower today. Alot of us have them, if we like them or not however, is a differnet story entirely.

Personally I don't like my scar on my arm, it's two linear lines and where I got them? I'm too ashamed to say.
It depends on where the scar is but more importantly, how you got it. You could have a totally badass facial scar, but if you got it because your kitten was playing with a ball of yarn and accidentally swiped you, then licked your face in apology, then it's completely not cool.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
I think they can be cool if they have a neat story behind em. As for my scars, I've had plenty of cuts and injuries but all of the scars seem to have faded or disappeared completely, even the one on my neck from surgery. So, I've had some cool scars but they've all managed to disappear in my 14 years of living. Oh well, still have plenty of time to get brutally injured.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
dwightsteel said:
Broady Brio said:
**Search Bar Approved! Only thing that came up was "What scares you?" and other such stuff.**

I was looking at mine while having my shower today. Alot of us have them, if we like them or not however, is a differnet story entirely.

Personally I don't like my scar on my arm, it's two linear lines and where I got them? I'm too ashamed to say.
It depends on where the scar is but more importantly, how you got it. You could have a totally badass facial scar, but if you got it because your kitten was playing with a ball of yarn and accidentally swiped you, then licked your face in apology, then it's completely not cool.
Funny enough I didn't get it off an animal. However I don't think a violent woman attack, where she dug her sharp nails in pretty deep inside is badass, which is how I got mine.

God I hate her so much for giving me that. All because I jokingly strangled her boyfriend.

Over-reaction much.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I have no scars that I know of. I guess when I do things carefully and think about it before I do it.

Smashking

Apr 2, 2008
Got shitloads of scars from either being stupid or clumsy, they're just marks. So I don't think they'd really affect anyone.

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
i've got a two scars on my thigh from when i fell on a piece of glass when i was six, i like them.
i've also got a scar on my knee from when someone put their stud in my leg during a rugby match, that one's alright
the six or seven scars on my upper arm i don't like so much, mainly because people get the wrong idea when they see them

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
got one on my hand which looks like I've been clawed by wolverine, I was actually drunk and walked into a bush, didn't notice I was cut until next morning in the shower.

Yuzzi

Jun 7, 2009
I've got a weird looking scar all over my left knee, from when I fell off a moped going about 70km/h. I've also got a small scar on the back of my hand, a dog bit me.

So, no "badass" scars on me.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Got a badass scar on my chin from a fight...Okay, okay, it was a fight with the pavement, but STILL...

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
i have this long scar on the top of my left hand, over my wrist. I cut it because i was moving an air conditioner and one of the edges caught my hand and sliced it, so, does that sound "badass" to anyone here?

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
I have three on each leg from surgery, and one on my arm from my asshole cat. the ones on my calves are super thick/gross hence super badass.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
I have too many scars.
On the one hand it's annoying to not be able to take your t-shirt off without half a dozen people staring.
On the other they're part of what makes me me, I wouldn't get rid of them.

Perwer

Apr 2, 2008
Depends on how you got them. I don't think anyone would like the scars I got from cigarettes. If I had 4 bullet holes in my chest that would be something entirely different.