Poll: Sex And You. Let's keep this mature.

Seraniel

Jan 26, 2011
Have you had a 'sexual encounter' (eg. oral sex and whatnot.)
Yes
Have you had sex?
Yes
How old were you when you first did?
How many people have you slept with?
What are your views on 'casual sex' (sex outside of a relationship, with no desires to be in a relationship)?
i dont do casual sex. but i dont care if other people do casual sex.
Would you have sex without a condom if the girl, was on the pill? (or would you, if you were on them)
Never.

Stephanos132

Sep 7, 2009
Yup
Yes
About 5 or so.
It has its merits
Already have. Feels good. Have to be sure she's clean though.

Anything else? Er... Am available for more? :p

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
AccursedTheory said:
brandon237 said:
AccursedTheory said:
brandon237 said:
Pill is statistically better at preventing pregnancy than wearing condoms... 'nuff said.
The pill is statistically worse at keeping your junk from growing warts and discharging pus.

When all is considered, condom beats pill every fucking time (And Pill+Condom rules the universe).
But I'm the sort of person who would only sleep with someone I REALLY Trusted, so for me that would not be a problem. I suppose for someone with a different mindset yes, condom over pill, but no-one's exactly the same an different things are priority with different lifestyles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

HPV - A disease everyone has. Remember this: You could give a girl CANCER because you didn't know you had that type of HPV.

But, of course, you TRUST these girls. So viral infections will respect that.

Of course, your only 15. Your moral compass is no where near fully developed yet (Yes, I know, you are a perfect person now and will never change. Bravo). I suggest you get into a habit of using a condom now, before you realize sex CAN just be sex and start drinking too much around women of questionable character. A condom reflex could potentially save your life at that point.
I must honestly ask, what did I do to deserve so damn much angry quoting??? Half of you telling me to lighten up and the others saying the opposite. WHAT DID I DO???

If you knew me well, you would know for a fact that I'm not going to get drunk in a bar and get it on with a woman of questionable character.

Also when I say really trust, I mean it, someone I would not just trust with my life, but with the lives of my friends too. And I'll see about the condom advice, although I can't see myself needing it within the next year at least.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Nigh Invulnerable said:
EDIT: He's some kind of super baby too, since we were using spermicide with a condom that didn't noticeably break. We're 90% sure of the day he was conceived.
I'd get a paternity test, dude. (Just joking around... sort of... I mean it wouldn't hurt...)

Survey:
No
No
Age: It will be at least over 24, I know that much. God, that stings.
Partners: Zero, unless you count the old "baggie under the mattress trick"
Casual sex: I'll take what I can get at this point. Preferably an opportunity that allows for multiple tries.
Condoms: I'd take the risk, only if I knew the woman fairly well and had a certain amount of confidence in a monogamous relationship for awhile. Also, if criteria B and C are met, then we'd probably have discussions on the abortion issue, and if we're similarly minded, THEN I'd take my chances.

Child support is freaking madness. Here, women have 100% control over whether they're pregnant or not, yet it falls upon the sperm donor to "support the child." A bunch of bullcrap if you ask me (no one did). It's a feeble attempt to legally enforce a certain type of family structure that doesn't necessarily exist. It's so artificial. I mean, if you fail that paternity test and stay with your wife, all it means is that you would get an extra paycheck every month from a total stranger. The government doesn't give a damn if that guy doesn't have enough money to even eat, so long as they can take a good chunk out of his paycheck. Sure, "HE should have thought of that first," but HE can't take birth control pills, morning after pills, or get an abortion. That's not up to him. But the person who could have done any of those things gets labelled a victim for having consensual sex and being irresponsible about it.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Have you had a 'sexual encounter' (eg. oral sex and whatnot.) Yes.
Have you had sex? Also yes.
How old were you when you first did? 26.
How many people have you slept with? Three.
What are your views on 'casual sex' (sex outside of a relationship, with no desires to be in a relationship)? I'm fine with it; while it is a bigger deal to me than making out or whatnot, it is not the "sacred and blessed" thing some people make it out to be.
Would you have sex without a condom if the girl, was on the pill? (or would you, if you were on the pill) Not unless she was someone I knew and had a LOT of trust in; pregnancy isn't the only thing that can result from sex. You never know if that hot chick you picked up at the bar is toting more germs than a biological warfare lab. If the territory ain't trusted, my little soldier is putting on his helmet.

I'd like to take this moment to express a mild derision towards the "Sex is sacred and should only ever be had with a spouse" ideal. Sex is an important part of the human experience (to most of us, anyway), and unless you know what you're doing, how are you supposed to be a good lover for your partner? Why wait all your life for it only to find out that your partner is a Minuteman / frigid princess (choose one)?

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
I lost it recently... and i gotta say. It's no big deal. Made her cum 11 times to my 2.

Now I have virtually no free time

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Haven't had sex yet, and won't until either I'm a full adult or married, because I don't mind people having sex outside of marriage, but I have serious issues with underage sex and especially the amount of dumb as hell teenagers that just get knocked up constantly. Every school has so many it's just sad, and I honestly don't feel sorry for them to not actually listen to their damn Sexual Education courses and going with it just because they want to "fell good."

Casual sex... I don't know. I dislike the idea of sex without emotion, but if it's someone who just sleeps around regardless, I suppose you shouldn't try to fix what ain't broken for them. So maybe I discourage it from the younger crowd, while let those who already do it keep doing it.

(PS: Oral sex is still a sexual act, and in such you do lose your virginity by doing such. Just wanting to point that out there for those "I had oral sex, but I am a virgin!" posters. Not gonna work, bud.)

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Yeah lost mine about a week after i turned 15. Had just started dating a girl, been with her a month and was totally smitten. We were both virgins at the time so it was actually pretty sweet. Stayed with her almost two years, my second-most worth while relationship!

i've slept with 7-9 people. We're a bit hazy on the exacts with a couple, so i've either had an encounter or slept with them. most while in relationships.

My girlfriend has the "rod" which is a form of contraceptive that can be used much like the pill but only needs to be redone once every 3 years. So yeah i have sex without a condom pretty often, and it's not a bad thing as long as you're both clean. I wouldn't do it with someone i wasn't involved with though.

Casual sex isn't a bad thing, if you're both aware you don't want a relationship and that ok then it's brilliant. It is also pretty risky as it can be hard (more commonly for women) to seperate emotion from sex, however emotion also seems to override logic. This tends to result in romantic feelings developing for someone who doesn't want a relationship. It can end pretty badly.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Haven't had sex yet and it doesn't bother me. I am abstinent(and I don't care if you don't agree with it), so I am not going to have sex until I am married. And besides, I just haven't found any girl that I really like enough to anything with.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I find it odd some people say casual sex is without emotion. For me when I engaged in casual sex I did it out of lust, mostly. Isn't that an emotion?

Apr 25, 2009
I'm 17, I've had a bit of 'sexy fun' with a couple of girls, but no, I'm still a virgin. I want to keep my first time having sex for someone really special to me, and I haven't quite found her yet.

Casual sex? Absolutely fine. If there are no strings attached and it's all just for fun and feeling I don't see why not, contrary to my parent's beliefs.

Havent slept with anyone yet, but yeah, had some fun with two different girls so far, and a couple of times with one of them...

Hmmmm yeah I think I would. Condoms are a massive turn off, and I'm fairly sure everyone agrees it's far more comfortable if the girl just takes the pill. But if she's more comfortable if I wear a condom, I'll wear one. Sex is all about your partner.

Well I've only had oral sex so far, and I'd say it's pretty damn good. It doesn't repulse me at all, it's just using a different part of your body to stimulate the sexy bits.

Hmmmm and other... Anal sex disgusts and repulses me, I am NEVER going to take part in anal sex, no matter if the girl is damn begging me for it. No. Never.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I'm 17 and never done anything with anybody.
I view casual sex as being ridiculous but... if that's what other people want to do, it doesn't affect me, so whatever.
But... seeing as I have absolutely zero sexual experience regarding even hugging or kissing... no real reason to post, I suppose.
This thread makes me sad <<

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Still a virgin! Doing my damnedest to change that status, but I just pretty much get any female to agree to have a talk with me for more than fifteen minutes, never mind take off her pants. I'm just that kind of person who isn't very... tactful, I suppose. I don't know. It'll happen when it happens!
Oh and yes I'll be wrapped beforehand. I'm not sticking my willy in anything that might give it a disease without proper protection.
Casual sex? Why not? It's somebody else's decision, what right do I have to say "NO YOU MUST BE IN A RELATIONSHIP"? I don't desire that sort of thing, but others might.

Ha, look at me, acting like I know what I'm talking about.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
ham and red bull said:
Just wondering!
Here's some advice, if a person asks you out, she wants you to run it up in her.

or they lost a bet. one or the other.

But seriously, it's kind of boring 30 minutes of pelvic thrusting hoorah, and (at least for me) when i get close i kinda slow down... then she starts doing stuff which makes me NOT close. = /

Feels bad man