Poll: Sexual Promiscuity- What's your take?

Ara69

Aug 23, 2010
I dont see why you shouldnt take any chance at harmless satisfaction whenever the chance appears.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I have no problem with it, so don't let those miserable conservatives stop you.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
I was promiscuous (well, as promiscuous as it is possible for a nerd like me to be), until I met my boyfriend. So yeah, I'm fine with it.

But if you want to get me to do that nowadays, you have to let him join in too.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Aint my thing as I relate sex with love as its a way to express intimacy and love to a person close to me.

For people who do it, keep doin it if its yer thing.

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Reading through the thread, the difference between kids who grew up during the clinton years and the ones who grew up during the bush ones is pretty evident.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Jaranja said:
I have no problem with it, promiscuous people will get with promiscuous people whilst us old-fashioned people in relationships are with people that are the same way.
Yup. So long as no one's cheating, that.

I honestly fail to see what's wrong with two people enjoying themselves, but then, prudes will be prudes.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
A gentleman has no vices but allows others their own.

You wanna do that shit, fine, but don't ask me to.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I can't see anything wrong with it. Being promiscuous doesn't hurt anybody.

Lastly, I fail to see how it's anyone else's business.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Chance'd be a fine thing.

As with most matters of the bedroom I don't care what people get up to as long as everyone's OK with it.

gary the red shirt

Jun 3, 2010
Personally me, i see sex as something that should stay in a relationship. I Do how ever realize that sex has became more recreational than anything else.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
joshuaayt said:
Why is sex still, in this wonderfully enlightened world, viewed as a bad (or immoral, shameful, etc) thing?
Because in this day and age something needs to be. Makes it more fun. It's like eating ice cream straight out of the tub. It's good because its bad.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
FargoDog said:
As long as they're not arrogant and cocky about it, such as boasting each and every weekend they slept with a different girl, then I have absolutely no problem with it. Out of experience, it's not something I personally enjoy as I find sex in a relationship to be far more fulfilling.
This, except I haven't had sex, so I can't say much about it, but I have no issues with it.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
smithy_2045 said:
I don't respect people who sleep around.

However, it's their life, their choice.
This.

I guess all that I can add is that I am against it when one of them is drunk and/or it is unprotected.

Eduku

Sep 11, 2010
xDarc said:
Reading through the thread, the difference between kids who grew up during the clinton years and the ones who grew up during the bush ones is pretty evident.
Well, or those who didn't grow up in America at all.

OT: Don't have any problem with it, as long as it's, for lack of a better word, 'sensible' (i.e. not cheating, using protection etc.). Those who do object to it for 'chivalrous' reasons or whatever I'd probably regard as pretty old-fashioned/backwards. There also seems to be this perception that anyone who does it is a complete asshole, which isn't true, seeing as I have many promiscuous friends who are intelligent, honest and sensible.

vociferocity

Jan 1, 2010
sex is the most natural thing in the world, honestly. fucking is what we're for.

although I have to say - while I don't have a problem with promiscuity, or even with the people who personally believe sex is a sacred act to be shared only between two people who are deeply in love and idk, married or whatever, I have a serious problem with people whose stance towards the issue can be summed up in two words - "double standards".

you know, a dude who gets laid a ton is a player and whoa he is just so cool you guys, banging all those chicks. but ugh, girls who are into having lots of sex? what dirty sluts!

I pretty much want to punch these people a lot. possibly until they stop breathing.

xDarc said:
what does that even mean? non-american here, genuinely interested.

Tyson765

Mar 28, 2010
I don't have a problem with it.
It isn't my choice of living as I'm much more of a commitment person but As far as anyone else is concerned their adults (mostly) and they can take care of themselves.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Makes me wanna facepalm myself everytime I hear someone is, but I really don't care if they continue. I'll just secrectly hope that something bad happens.