Poll: should guys shave like girls

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
I only shave my face. Anywhere else, no. It's why my likes girl calling me a werewolf. :D

Emeli

Mar 9, 2009
Umm.... do people really shave their arms? I was under the impression that if you had a problem with your arm hair, you bleached it. If not, I've been inappropriately hairy for a number of years now.

Actually, I'm not a big fan of the idea of smooth people. I know it's all the rage, but frankly it feels a little too much like psuedo-pedofilia to me. I once had sex with a completely hairless guy (he wasn't a shaver, he just wasn't much of a hair grower), and it felt like I was having sex with a twelve-year-old. Consider me squicked out. I like my men manly and my women womanly and honestly it's not like it's any secret that we grow hair.

I mean, I know I probably should stay away from the topic of "landscaping", but I don't even like to go bare there, just keep it tidy, and not just because shaving rash is a very real thing, people. Going bare just... I mean... am I the only one who thinks it's disturbingly like a pre-pubescent girl?

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
No... Guys tend to look kinda silly without their body hair. I know I'd look damn stupid without all the hair on my arms and legs. Like... a little kid or somethin'.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Sure, if they want to. I shaved my legs once and gained a much bigger appreciation on what women go through for us. I won't be shaving them again though.

koichan

Apr 7, 2009
Must admit it may be a 4chan-ism, but whats with the huge obsession over shaving?

Following the internet, shaving seems to be nearing extremist-religious-zealotry levels of importance, but locally, nobody is that bothered or cares... (UK)

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
I dont shave anything bar my face period ill trim a few areas now and then for comfort but I have alot of hair shaving everything is not only time consuming but pointless its bloody cold enough up here I like my hair tyvm.

Anyway do whatever your comfortable with take some initative in life and say screw you to everyone else.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
im not asking what i should do i just want to no what others think about men shaving there arms and legs

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
Xyphon said:
I only shave my face. Anywhere else, no. It's why my likes girl calling me a werewolf. :D
I gaurantee you look like a toddler compared to me. Hell, I was born with hair on top of my head and had hair knuckles by the fourth grade. Im quite proud of my hairy self, I've even had chest hair since my sophmore year in highschool. Nobody is gonna tell me what to do with my body hair. Do what you want though, its your life. Im just saying shavin your legs is a bit weird, and more than a bit iffeminate.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Shave your arms, legs, armpits, groin area, butt-crack or whatever if you want, I couldn't care less, it's your body and choice/business not mine.
Personally, I'll stick to shaving my beard and getting a haircut every now and then.

Though i WILL dare you to put a strip of duct-tape between your butt-cheeks, pad it a little so it sits good and tight, then pull it off.
Cookie if you do it, and cam your face while you pull it off (we don't need to see your ass)
Then show the strip of duct tape now full of removed butt-beard

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
I consider the only places worthy of shaving to be the face and nether regions.

Face because if you don't you stand a very high chance if becoming a neck-beard and are officially on the same level as a furry or 12 year old ADD sufferer playing Halo.

Nether regions comes down to personal taste. At least with nether regions people don't see it unless you show them, unlike legs or arms which are often exposed.

Be a man, get some body hair.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Societal consensus on this one will probably always be no. That said, if your female friends think it'll look better, especially if you know one of them you're interested in might be interested in you too, then fuck society. I'd take a girl over society's stupid approval any day.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Whatever you want man, decide for yourself. However I have tried it once, it's.... weird. Weird in like a good way. When you first do it' sleeping feels really nice, as does the smooth skin of a female against you, but it is damn near unbearably uncomfortable when it starts to grow back. I will probably never do it again, at least not until the USA olympic team realizes what a strong swimmer I truly am.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Custard_Angel said:
Be a man, get some body hair.
why do you think they say i should shave my legs only a few of my friends have the same amount of hair on them

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
RavingPenguin said:
Xyphon said:
I gaurantee you look like a toddler compared to me. Hell, I was born with hair on top of my head and had hair knuckles by the fourth grade. Im quite proud of my hairy self, I've even had chest hair since my sophmore year in highschool. Nobody is gonna tell me what to do with my body hair. Do what you want though, its your life. Im just saying shavin your legs is a bit weird, and more than a bit iffeminate.
I bet my left ass cheek has more hair than your entire body! xD

kevin_kaya

Jul 26, 2009
Ive never heard of men shaving their hair apart from swimmers and cyclist (Due to wind/water resistance) and maybe bodybuilders..

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
the only time a guy should shave his legs is when is a massive wound and it is required to remove the hair to promote healing. That or a bet that involves more than 50 dollars... other wise, guy shaving = removal of man card.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
kevin_kaya said:
Ive never heard of men shaving their hair apart from swimmers and cyclist (Due to wind/water resistance) and maybe bodybuilders..
its recommended for wrestlers if they are overly hairy. since im not i dont but i do know a person who does...

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
A bit effeminate. At school the only people who shaved their legs were swimmers, runners (both of whom have an appropriate and masculine excuse), homosexuals and the occasional metrosexual (but even most of them weren't keen on shaving). I'm a hairy person and I like that.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
is a matter of choice, i once waxed my legs, chest and belly and shaved my armpits. xD

i would never shave or wax my arms

kevin_kaya

Jul 26, 2009
Read the title a couple times and you will realise the answer .. "Should guys shave like girls" .. "Should guys shave like girls" .. "Should guys shave like girls"

No, guys should not shave like girls xD