Poll: Should I buy Parasite Eve or MediEvil

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
I can spend 5.99 on a game and still be able to have about 80 bucks left in my prepaid card,I'm stuck between MediEvil and Parasite Eve. Which one should I buy?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Buy both, you said you'd have money for both.

I mean, both are great games, but really its preference. which type of game do you like more, and jsut get tat one when you asnwer it.

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
I really liked both. I was way way younger when I played Parasite Eve and it really creeped me out at the time (but in an awesome way) and Medievil was just an all around good time.

I guess it would come down to which genre you prefer and base your decision off of that as both do their job well.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
emeraldrafael said:

I mean, both are great games, but really its preference. which type of game do you like more, and jsut get tat one when you asnwer it.
My problem is that I need to save some of my money so I can get Catherine,I pre ordered the Love is Over edition and I got free release date shipping with it. So I can only pick one or the other.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Alphakirby said:
emeraldrafael said:

My problem is that I need to save some of my money so I can get Catherine,I pre ordered the Love is Over edition and I got free release date shipping with it. So I can only pick one or the other.
ah. then yeah, like I siad, I would just go with whichever genre you like more. cause both are really good.