Poll: Should Tails Die?

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Dude, I had a thread just like this a little while ago. I'm not making a big fuss of it, but apparently SOME people are:

The Political Gamer said:
This have been overdone. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.120612?page=6]
It was just an honest mistake mate. Just use the search bar in the future :)

headshotcatcher said:
I don't see tails on that list >.<
Have you tried putting the entire Sonic character roster in a poll?

Anyway, Tails doesn't need to DIE. What he DOES need is for his balls to drop, to stop being a sissy boy, and to stop driving mechanical vehicles!!!

You're a fucking flying fox!!! Do you really have a problem getting around???

Macropter

Dec 8, 2008
Should he die? I don't really care that much. Will he die? No. Would it be awesome if Tails died as part of the story in a future Sonic game by being shot by Eggman? Yes. Yes it would be.

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
OMG..YES....again and again....in a fire.

roast him and eat him too...we shall have a fox BBQ.

be sure to marinate the meat.

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
Just Tails? He was actually one of the more bearable Sonic characters. In fact i'd put him in the top four of sonic charcaters that should not go jump in a skip.

As far all the other characters, they should be removed one way or the other, be it a horrendous skiing accident, via a robot massacare or trying to cross a road...

Grayl

Jun 9, 2009
Clarkarius said:
Just Tails? He was actually one of the more bearable Sonic characters. In fact i'd put him in the top four of sonic charcaters that should not go jump in a skip.

As far all the other characters, they should be removed one way or the other, be it a horrendous skiing accident, via a robot massacare or trying to cross a road...
Heh, yeah I agree. I assume Knuckles is part of the four?

Tails is cool as long as he stays as Sonic's sidekick. When he gets cocky he also gets annoying, but I think he's been a good alternative character to play. He can fly, briefly, and that opens up the Sonic games to new things.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
The franchise should be killed.

But assuming Sony has to keep doing Sonic games, no. Sonic and Tails is the original duo.

Everyone else on the Sonic side of things is needless filler/plot devices that keep hanging on and should be decapitated at earliest available moment.

Versago

May 28, 2009
Why tails?
Yes hes annoying, naive, whiney, badly voiced, gay (hence the fangirl worship).
But there are more annoying characters that were created after him.
Like all of them.
If you must kill tails then you MUST kill all the other little furry freaks along with him and leave Sonic to die in a skip tied down with nothing but his 3D games to pass the time and a pistol with one bullet.
The gun would not remain loaded for long.

It would be like playing James Blunt ihs own music.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Don't kill Tails, he's a classic Sonic character. He used to be all right by me. I think there's an easier answer for this; make Tails mute again, like in all the early Sonic games. He only got annoying for me when they gave him a whiny, prepubescant voice. In fact, take away all the character voices and go back to the good ol' days of the 2-D games.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
No, he's one of the fundamental characters in the franchise and one of the most likable.
Whether you should kill the franchise, of course, is a different question.

Then again, he did inspire the Tails doll in Sonic R. *shivers*

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Neverhoodian said:
Don't kill Tails, he's a classic Sonic character. He used to be all right by me. I think there's an easier answer for this; make Tails mute again, like in all the early Sonic games. He only got annoying for me when they gave him a whiny, prepubescant voice. In fact, take away all the character voices and go back to the good ol' days of the 2-D games.
I thought his voice was ok for his character in Sonic Adventure 2, but sucked in Heroes. Then again, Heroes sucked and was when the series really went downhill, at least for us crazy people who liked the Adventure games.

But yes, taking away their voices and going back to their Genesis/Mega Drive days would be good. Sonic 3 & Knuckles was the best game in the series, after all.

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
HEY! tails is the backbone of the sonic enterprise! he just likes to take a backseat role because sonic is an attention whore, we all know where the real brains of the operations are. that furry, double tailed genius is a legend!

pepsiblue11

May 13, 2009
They should all die sure sonic, tails, and knuckles were in the good ones (sonic 1,2, and 3 for sega) well atleast for me but now thier time has ended so shoot them I say.