Poll: Should we allow gay marriage?

Mathew952

Feb 14, 2008
I feel that their is no reason to not allow the gays to marry, sorry if my langage here isn't PC, but W/E.
We've got two wars, a failing economy, a broken healthcare system, a broken immigration system, a broken social security system, global warming, and a sub-par education system.
And yet we continue to waste time money, and energy, and most importantly, attention, to a complete non-issue. Gey marriage. I'd like to point out the whole LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL part of the pledge of the pledge of allegiance. You know what? People are dying and losing jobs, let the gay people get married, so we can focus on real problems.

I fell that this recent rise against gay marriage is merely a lame attempt for Christian conservatives (The "good" people who make sure their are no boobies on TV), to feel like they are "standing up" to the moral dilapidation of america, by saying to no to gay marriage. Because remember, if your kids see gay people, it's like the arc of the covenant, and their faces melt, or they turn gay, or they start asking you difficult questions you don't want to answer, because you had a hard day at work and need a break damnit!

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Look, I know that controversial topics get more views and all, and I know you all love badges.
But no-one wants to repeat the same thing over and over again every week.
So, go find one of the countless other threads asking the exact same question.
Read it.
Learn.
Adapt.

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
I had to come here because I thought maybe it's a joke thread. Surely not another thread on this topic can pop up within such a short amount of time. Sadly, it was no joke.

Simski

Aug 17, 2008
I'm against it.
Not because I'm against homosexuals having the same rights as anyone else, but because I really don't like marriage in general.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
I don't care. If they can its fine with me. If they can't then its their problem.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Yeah, sure

If two men want to be married to eachother, that's alright for them

It hurts no one