Poll: showers. morning or night?

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Morning.

My hair is kinda greasy in the mornings even though it's really short, and having a shower as soon as I get up helps me feel fresh and wakes me up for the day ahead.

If I'm going out or doing something in the evening then I'll have a shower before that too. Dolphins are cunts anyway.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Definitely the mornings. If I don't I'll be too sleepy to work. :/

Besides My hair gets really gross when I sleep even of I have a shower the night before (not sure why), so It's probably for the best.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
I'll do it in the morning, before I have to go out.
That way I'll be nice and fresh for the day.
Yeah, it means waking up extra early on workdays, but you get used to it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Morning.
My hair gets bad really quickly, especially during the summers. The downside of having waist long, thick hair.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
Currently, either. I usually get one in the morning, since if I get one at night, I won't get to sleep nearly as fast. Honestly, if I have a few days off, I usually skip a day of showering. However, that's my limit. I can't go more than one day or else I feel very uncomfortable and get irritable. Plus, I have long hair, and that gets oily fast, and I'm still susceptible to getting acne. Having just finished High School though, I've just been lazing around the house all day until eventually one of my job applications call back, so it's usually in the morning, every other day unless I need to go somewhere.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
When I was a kid I took my showers at night. Then around High School I started taking them in the morning, but after college and Boot Camp I went back to taking them at night, mostly because I have to wake up pretty early in the morning for work and I prefer to just roll out of bed, get dressed, and go. I shower once a day except on weekends unless I plan on going out somewhere (which isn't often).

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
Morning. It wakes me up, and I always feel dirtiest when I first get out of bed. If it's really hot out and I've been out doing stuff in the sun, then I'll take another one at night/ when I get back in. But that's pretty rare.

Milkman Jim

May 25, 2013
I prefer morning showers. I would fall asleep during the day if I didn't have one, and I like to feel clean for the day rather than night.

Bestival

May 5, 2012
If I have work the next day, I shower before going to bed. If I have the day off, I shower in the morning. I prefer the morning, but I really don't feel like it at 4 or 5 am.
If I have a lot of days off, and I know I won't go anywhere, I might skip a day entirely out of extreme laziness.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I definitely prefer to take showers at night, but I will take one in the morning/early afternoon if feel like a really need one.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I sweat a lot in my sleep, so I have to have one in the morning.
I also usually have one after the gym in the evening.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
I have a job where I get very hot & nasty during the day so I almost always shower at night. I only shower in the morning on special occasions when I need to be extra squeaky clean.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
Night showerer here. And the primary reason is... I'm too lazy to take a shower in the morning before work.
I used to do that, what with getting up early for school, but after taking a shower in the morning for the first time it was like
"I'm never going back."
I look back on night showers being... uncomfortable.
By the way, sweet college schedule, no more getting up early anyway so taking a wakeup shower is a lot easier.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
After breakfast everyday, If If gotten dirty at a party ;D or drunken myself I to believing that I ned to clutch the floor in support I will have a shower befor I go to bed.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Night.

I work in a restaurant, so I come home greasy, dirty, and sweaty, pretty much every night. While it is certainly possible to go to bed with flour caked into your sweat and dried until your arms literally look like this, [img/]http://ecobrooklyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/lake-bed.jpg[/img]
I wouldn't recommend it.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
I shower at night, so that way I don't have to wake up even earlier than I currently do. I also take one after working out on days that I do that. On weekends I just take one whenever though.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
Generally morning, but both if I had a rough, tiring and/or stressful day. Showers generally help me wake up or relax, depending on what mood I'm in beforehand, and I'll always get one in the morning just so I'm as clean as can be before I start actually socializing with people.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Both if i can ( rare ) night if i can't

because seriously who wants a sweaty stinky bed? that's disgusting.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
There's no either option.

Sometimes morning (if I have time), sometimes night (if I didn't have time), and sometimes both (more often in the summer).

This weekend has been night time baths because I've been starting work pretty early (by my standards). But if I start late and finish late, then I'll take my bath in the morning.

(My kingdom for a shower).