Poll: showers. morning or night?

Mar 30, 2010
Most of my showering is done in the mornings so as to be fresh for work, but I have no problem grabbing an evening shower if I've had a busy day and land back home in need of another one.

Also, fuck the dolphins! They spend their entire lives taking one long bath for crying out loud. Who the hell do they think they are, getting snippy with me for showering twice a day? "Ooh, look at those land mammals, choosing to do twice a day what we do all the fucking time. What a bunch of bastards."

Dolphins are pricks.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
if its work/volunteering related, night, mainly because I'm not a morning person and the volunteering/work I usually get is a good hour or two away by bus, so the longer I can sleep in the better.

Aug 31, 2012
Usually some time around August...*cough*

Depends, when in a relationship I have a shower after getting home from work as subjecting someone to a days worth of unwashed undercarriage seems a bit unfair. Otherwise it's mornings.

Apr 28, 2008
Leemaster777 said:
Night showerer here. And the primary reason is... I'm too lazy to take a shower in the morning before work.
This is almost exactly my answer. Just substitute "too tired to remember" with lazy and that's my reason.

I don't sweat much, or get all that smelly, so it works out fine for me.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
If I have a schedule worth a fuck, I shower in the morning. It just helps me get up in the morning. Feels fucking nice. If I'm not really on any schedule, then I typically just shower when I feel disgusting (which is usually after two or three days).

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
Morning for me, the way I look at it is, it is like washing away the day before so you can start anew.

BarkBarker

May 30, 2013
At night so none of the ladies can peep on me....I know they do it, I can feel their glaring eyes at my buttocks.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
KILL THE DOLPHINS! Two showers or more! I find they help me wake up/get to sleep, getting clean is just a bonus I guess :p

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
A good scrub in the morning, preferably with something lemon scented. Wakes me up no matter how tired and groggy I am.

I only shower before bed if I'm actually filthy or B.O'd to all hell.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
I always shower in the morning. It helps to wake me up and makes me feel fresh for the day. :)

In addition, I shower in the evening if I'm going out or if I've got dirty during the day (as opposed to just sweaty).

Julius Terrell

Feb 27, 2013
Before bed because I tend to feel nice and comfy after getting out of the shower. It makes me feel like a million bucks when I climb in the bed. I get sweaty all day, so there is no way I'm climbing in the bed without taking a shower. I tend to be out the door to work as soon as I wake up in the morning.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Either/or. Just depends on how tired I am, and how late I'm staying up. (really do need to stop going to bed at 5 am)

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I shower when I wake up and then again when I get home from work at around 5:00 (I work outside doing physically demanding work all day so I need to shower afterwards). I have to shower in the morning in order to wake myself up.

archaicmalevolence

Jul 16, 2010
Until high school it was only one shower in the morning, nowadays it's always one after breakfast (or lunch if I don't wake up till some time in the afternoon) and then one after dinner. Gotta make myself feel fresh all the time.

Chefsbrian

Jun 25, 2012
Barring getting dirty or sweaty, I only shower ever two, or sometimes three days (Depends on my hair, I use it as a measuring guide) as I don't smell, don't sweat very easily at all, and don't suffer from bedhead (One good run with a comb and I'm set)

Most people balk when they learn that, but Honestly, I have people compliment me on my smell. When my hair starts to get a little stringy/greasy, I'll take a shower at night, and I'm set.

Of course If I've got plans, got dirty, ect, I'll usually shower that night instead.

Amakusa

Jul 12, 2012
Usually i have a shower when i wake it. It's a ritual for me in the sense that i use it to get my senses in order for the day.

Captca: heebie-jeebies
Yes showing is such a shock heh

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
I sweat at night. So I have to take a shower in the morning. It also wakes me up.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
I do morning and evening, sometimes a third mid day depending on what I'm doing. I like going to bed clean but when I wake up I feel dirty. You're basically in a vegetative state for 6-8 hours laying in your own sweat, oils and dead skin. Yeah, I'll be taking that shower in the morning.