Poll: So...Are you Soft or Hard? (Tacos, of course!)

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Mmmm... oh man, you're making me hungry. When I was a kid, I was the only one who went for the hard stuff... everyone else took soft. Now, I love both equally and get one of each whenever I buy or make them.

What innuendo?

justhereforthemoney

Aug 31, 2009
I know i'm a *****, but soft taco. Its just so good that way! (Also would you want a girl with a hard "taco"? I didn't think so).

Orbert

Mar 19, 2010
I prefer hard tacos simply because I have lots of burritos, and burritos are like deluxe soft tacos, whereas the hard ones are something different altogether.

Jul 9, 2008
Camembert said:
Surely a soft taco is just a fajita wrap...?

Anyway, I vote soft.
Pretty much. As the great Jim Gaffigan said, "I once worked in a mexican restaurant, and I got some bad questions. 'What is a burrito?' Tortilla, meat, and cheese. 'Oh. Well, what is a tostada?' Tortilla, meat, and cheese. 'Ok. So what is a fajita?'..."

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
Soft taco's. . . Like putty in any mans hands...

I prefer something with a backbone, something which you must WORK for, something that will repay your hard work with a high solo satisfaction custom tailored to your individual manly teeth!
HARD TACOS UNITE!

... plus G.I.R. likes them, I can't turn that down.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
Johnnyallstar said:
NekoiHiokans said:
Johnnyallstar said:
NekoiHiokans said:
Hard Tacos, I'm not a fan of having soft things in my mouth...
I love you, please revoke the restraining order.
Restraining order? Please don't be shocked if I'm confused?
It was meant to be funny, but I guess it wasn't that good.
Sorry, I've had my perv drive killed today...I was flashed by my asian friend...

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
Johnnyallstar said:
NekoiHiokans said:
Could have been worse. Nothing can be worse than walking in on several guys doing the "mangina".... I gotta repress that memory again.
Old greg...mangina...I'm sorry...I shouldn't laugh at your pain.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Soft for sure.
Hard taco shells just break and then shit falls all over the place and I'm like "NO WAY!"