Poll: So? Do you flush?

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
100% of the time. My bedroom is opposite the toilet, if people in this house left piss to stagnate, I'd never stop smelling it.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Most of the time. I mean, it's not like you can just buy a toilet and never flush it. It'd fill up, right? And that would be nasty as hell.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Well although I always try to do when its 3o'clock in the morning I don't because I don't want to wake the family up, if no one was in I would flush it down into the ground all the time!

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Um... Yes, I flush, all the time. Sometimes I do it for fun, when I'm bored.[footnote]Note: This may not actually be true[/footnote]
And this probably counts as the weirdest poll I've ever seen on here. ever.

HarmanSmith

Aug 12, 2009
I flush, and if somebody comes into my house and doesn't, I will personally drown them in that toilet. Then flush.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
Of course. I flush after doing any of #s 1-4.

When I was a toddler, I once flushed a ton of toothbrushes down the toilet and clogged it. But that's another story.

googleit6

May 12, 2010
Captain Pirate said:
Yeah definately. Why not? Just unpleasent seeing yellow tides instead of clear waters when you man the cannons. Even more so when there's been a cannonball on the poop deck.
That was awesome.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
J03bot said:
Um... Yes, I flush, all the time. Sometimes I do it for fun, when I'm bored.
And this probably counts as the weirdest poll I've ever seen on here. ever.
In a similar vein, there was a poll a loooong while back about the "biggest dump you've ever had", but this is the weirdest of this year, definitely.

And yes. Yes I do.