Poll: So, Is the new MMORPG Star Wars: The old Republic wroth playing?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
VladG said:
Anti Nudist Cupcake said:
VladG said:
Anti Nudist Cupcake said:
VladG said:
It's as grind-tastic as you could expect, boring, and frankly when compared to WoW... lacking polish. And unless you like that sort of thing, I can't recommend it
Bullshit.

This is what grinding is: "Grinding is a term used in video gaming to describe the process of engaging in repetitive and/or boring tasks not pertaining to the story line of the game"

Swtor has a fully voiced and thought-out story line to play through with plot twists and character development. If you grinded AT ALL then you played it wrong.

And how can you even compare this game to wow? Let alone in terms of POLISH? Wow is EXTREMELY out of date. Wow doesn't have animations or graphics or story-telling that even comes CLOSE to swtor.

Are you sure you weren't playing star wars galaxies?
Yeah, how about you play the game and get back to me.

What exactly do you think you do after you engage in FULLY VOICED NARATION dialogues with npcs? Do you actually think quests are anything else than "go kill x number of y to collect z"? that's right, you go off grinding for the next hour or two. and it's a hell of a lot worse than WoW. So far I've played quite a few MMORPGs and the Coruscant section of TOR was by far the worst experience I've had in an MMO.

As for the actual story, I stopped giving a shit after the first 10 quests, it's just fucking boring and uninteresting.

Oh, you want to talk polish and outdated mechanics, ok, let's do that. Play a Jedi Knight. Then go play a Warrior in WoW and try to tell me there are differences with a straight face. Same fucking mechanics, even most of the abilities are nearly identical. Every secondary mechanic like the interface, keybindings, travel system is basically copy-pasted from WoW.

Graphics? you are really bringing graphics into it? well, tech-wise it's newer, yes. The actual visual design? It's crap. Dull, uninteresting, there is nothing that strike you as "Star Wars". WoW at least has a distinctive visual style that, despite it's extreme age still looks decent.

Play the game, then try to bring some arguments, don't just spit out hype at me.

Oh thanks, I HAVE played the game. As a jedi guardian.
So you say SWTOR has more grind than wow do you? Alright, let met just name a few quests I remember from swtor from level 1-14ish.

[minor spoiler alert]

I've had to decide whether I should blow up a force of fleshraiders' weapons or hand them to the villagers.
I've had to do go after a sith apprentice to save a jedi master.
Iv'e had to save captive jedi padawans from captivity in fleshraider jail cells by freeing them.
Iv'e had to choose between reporting the romance between two jedi knights to the masters or to keep it a secret for a reward.
Iv'e had to use scanners to scan vents to determine if the core of coruscant was going unstable and then decide whether I should lie about the information or not.
Iv'e had to rescue a little girl's brother from captivity in a merc base.
Iv'e had to investigate the imprisonment of a boy for a journalist to prove the people were unjust in killing him, only to find that he WAS a traitor whereupon I had to decide if I was going to tell the truth or lie to the journalist.
Iv'e had to show a jedi padawan in training how to use the force to lift objects, only for his master to catch him cheating and expelling him from the order and commending me for my abilities.
I've had to introduce a fleshraider to the jedi council for training in order to save a hostage.
I've had to search for the carcass of a man's father for a ring and decide whether he should be avenged or if I shouldn't help someone else with their revenge.
Iv'e had to remove bombs from shipping containers to stop them from blowing up in people's faces.
And I had to fight through some guards after I was betrayed by a twi'lek in order to get to a jedi master who as I said I had to save from his evil apprentice.

All this is just SOME of the stuff from from level 1 to 14. Now compare wow's human warrior quests to that (closest wow has to a human jedi knight) and you'll see which game is the REAL grind.

Kill those wolves for their fur and bring it back, kill those murlocs and bring their fins, kill those guys there and bring their ribbons, kill those spiders and bring their venom BUT AS AN ADDED BONUS TO MAKE THE QUEST INTERESTING please bring their fangs as well.

And this goes on FOREVER in the game all the way to level 49 where I stopped playing.

....but for some reason you argue swtor has worse grind. I don't see it buddy.

And are you REALLY bringing aesthetics into this? That depends entirely on personal taste which makes your argument useless. Wow to me was extremely dull and boring, I find swtor way more interesting and the use of colors is much better but WHY ARE WE ARGUING THIS WHEN IT DEPENDS ON PERSONAL TASTE? Also, both wow and Swtor look cartoonish so neither look any more "decent" than the other because they're both the same. As for you getting bored with the story, AT LEAST THE GAME HAS A STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

And you say tor lacks polish, I bring up that it does not. Your counter argument? "it's just like wow".

... So how's it worse? And you say everything about the game is copy pasted from wow, wow has copy pasted the very same things you mention from older less-successful mmos too you know. Why? BECUASE IT'S AN MMO AND THAT'S HOW THEY LOOK AND WORK.

Swtor is much better designed, but if you didn't like it then you didn't like it, but making shit up like saying it is completely full of grind (there is only a little bit of grind in every 1 out of 4 quests, if you consider regular combat and looting to even be grinding at all as this game has no more grind than kotor) is just nonsense.

"I've had to decide whether I should blow up a force of fleshraiders' weapons or hand them to the villagers." - Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "weapon caches" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to save captive jedi padawans from captivity in fleshraider jail cells by freeing them. " Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "captive padawan" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to use scanners to scan vents to determine if the core of coruscant was going unstable and then decide whether I should lie about the information or not." Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "vents" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to remove bombs from shipping containers to stop them from blowing up in people's faces." Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "hidden bombs" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"I've had to do go after a sith apprentice to save a jedi master." Isn't that the one where you run through an enemy infested zone to right click on an npc at the end? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to rescue a little girl's brother from captivity in a merc base." Isn't that the one where you run through an enemy infested zone to right click on an npc at the end? Why yes, yes it is

MY GOD, you're right! There no grind at all!
My God. There is too much playing the game in this game! How could anyone be so blind? And having other people play it with you? Insanity! Who would want to play a game when they play a game? That is just stupid.

Go back and play WoW and stop trolling people who actually enjoy an interesting new twist on the MMO. I won't bother to reply to you if you reply to me. There's no point.

Yosharian said:
Jarrod Broadus said:
I have heard about this game from many friends of mine. They keep telling me to play it, however I don't want to be sucked into another crack addicting video game like World of Warcraft. What do you guys think?
Gameplay is boring, very similar to WoW but I found, compared to playing a warlock in WoW, not even as good. 'Role-playing' amounts to boring light- or dark-side choices in conversations that have zero impact on either a) your character (beyond some stupid morality bar) or b) the world around you. The game world is instantly drab and dreary whether you're playing light side or dark - again not even as good as WoW.

I would find absolutely no reason to play this at all unless you love MMOs. Considering this game was going to be the one that revolutionised MMOs, it's a complete failure.

Experience: many hours of low-level play in the beta.

Oh and the game ran like shit, but then it WAS a beta so perhaps it's fair to disregard that.

Verdict: avoid like the plague. Guild Wars 2 is going to shit all over this from a great height.

VladG said:
"I've had to decide whether I should blow up a force of fleshraiders' weapons or hand them to the villagers." - Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "weapon caches" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to save captive jedi padawans from captivity in fleshraider jail cells by freeing them. " Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "captive padawan" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to use scanners to scan vents to determine if the core of coruscant was going unstable and then decide whether I should lie about the information or not." Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "vents" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to remove bombs from shipping containers to stop them from blowing up in people's faces." Isn't that the one where you ... and I might be remembering this wrong, go around through an enemy infested area in circles waiting for x number of usable items, in this case "hidden bombs" to spawn so you can right click them? Why yes, yes it is

"I've had to do go after a sith apprentice to save a jedi master." Isn't that the one where you run through an enemy infested zone to right click on an npc at the end? Why yes, yes it is

"Iv'e had to rescue a little girl's brother from captivity in a merc base." Isn't that the one where you run through an enemy infested zone to right click on an npc at the end? Why yes, yes it is

MY GOD, you're right! There no grind at all!
Yes, exactly. These so-called morality choices amount to a short bit of VO you end up skipping and then clicking a button for light or dark. The quests themselves are absolutely dire.
You skipped the cut-scenes? You're doing it wrong.

I'll admit, I am playing one character heavily Light Side and another heavily Dark Side. Then, I'm playing a Bounty Hunter that isn't either, but just a person who always fulfills her contract. Interestingly enough, I find those Voice Overs you skip make those "grind riddled quests" something interesting.

Complaints about gameplay quality? Yeah, you're just lieing. This played as well as any long standing MMO I've played (I've played two: FFXI and WoW) and with some polish and time I'm certain it will only get better. Seriously complaining about a game that was just released having some minor issues is just stupid. Every MMO will have similar issues at release. The sheer number of people makes it impossible to be otherwise. Hell, every single issue I've found in TOR I was still finding in WoW despite it being the perfect "first MMO ever".

Whatever, you're just another troll. Have fun with Guild Wars 2. And then enjoy complaining about how bad it is afterwards.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
VladG said:
Yeah, how about you play the game and get back to me.

What exactly do you think you do after you engage in FULLY VOICED NARATION dialogues with npcs? Do you actually think quests are anything else than "go kill x number of y to collect z"? that's right, you go off grinding for the next hour or two. and it's a hell of a lot worse than WoW. So far I've played quite a few MMORPGs and the Coruscant section of TOR was by far the worst experience I've had in an MMO.

As for the actual story, I stopped giving a shit after the first 10 quests, it's just fucking boring and uninteresting.

Oh, you want to talk polish and outdated mechanics, ok, let's do that. Play a Jedi Knight. Then go play a Warrior in WoW and try to tell me there are differences with a straight face. Same fucking mechanics, even most of the abilities are nearly identical. Every secondary mechanic like the interface, keybindings, travel system is basically copy-pasted from WoW.

Graphics? you are really bringing graphics into it? well, tech-wise it's newer, yes. The actual visual design? It's crap. Dull, uninteresting, there is nothing that strike you as "Star Wars". WoW at least has a distinctive visual style that, despite it's extreme age still looks decent.

Play the game, then try to bring some arguments, don't just spit out hype at me.
You sir, are a genius and correct on all your statements.

I don't even have to write a long answer about how I didn't like it thanks to you :)

And for those saying it's a "WoW Killer", nothing can kill WoW but Blizzard themselves I'm afraid. I've heard several MMO's be called "WoW Killers" and they flunked quite fast.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
It's great, but it's an MMO. So like any MMO, if you have no degree of self control and enjoy the game, yeah, you'll end up playing it non stop.

NordicWarrior

Aug 30, 2009
I like the Sith Inquisitor story :(

Also, I think it's rather cannonical that the Empire can't do shit. How else would the original trilogy have made sense? To quote Yahtzee, "See, this is the kind of thinking that makes the Empire the formidable, universe-spanning power that could be brought down by college kids and their pet gophers"[/quote]

I understand that point, but for how incompetent the Empire seems, I don't understand how they were able to do anything in the first place. Maybe the original Jedi were just more incompetent?

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
My friend showed it to me went he came over to visit last night.
Based on what I've seen, it's...basically WoW but to the backdrop of KOTOR and with some space rail-shooter sections.

The only problem with that is the WoW-parts: Grind. Metrics assloads of grind.
It's the curse of every MMORPG to have to find someway to force your players into hours of meaningless busywork.

But at least Bioware delivered on the goods for the story; it feels definitively like KOTOR.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Korten12 said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
VladG said:
ecoho said:
You sir went in thinking the game was KOTOR 3 instead of an MMO and so you paid for your misstake:) have fun, stop playing ,and please say your peace and leave TY:)
Nope, I went in hoping for something new to freshen up the very stale formula WoW has refined and have paid for my mistake. There is nothing new or even remotely interesting in this game. Feel free to get suckered in by the "story" and "choice" that was hyped. The only thing it actually brings to the formula is that the quest text doesn't scroll on the screen, it's voiced out. If that's innovation enough for you, great. The OP asked for opinions, that's what I'm giving.

And before making such dismissive remarks you might want to actually read my post. At no time do I compare it to KOTOR, but constantly compare it to other MMOs. Exactly how does that translate in me expecting anything but an MMO?
your mistake was expecting 'new and refreshing' from a studio in the USA, case you hadn't noticed, they're pretty big on ripping each other off whole sale, you want MMO innovation, look to Korea, that's where you'll find it.

also to every one else on the 'voice acted quests' yeah, Dragons Nest did that to, like MONTHS ago, nothing new there ether. it's also got cut scenes for the main story line that are also voiced.
I am not going to do a whole arguement thing but ArenaNet is doing innovative things, refreshing and new idea's and it's a USA studio.
true, what their doing with Guild Wars 2 is fresh and different for an MMO far as general mechanics go. but their the exception, not the rule.

Karathos

May 10, 2009
All this talk about grinding and you guys have no goddamn idea what it actually means. Questing and doing dungeons and killing X amount of Y in order to level up IS NOT grinding. Stop using terms wrong and then talk about how the other party is clueless. Grind is when you run out of quests and have to just mindlessly kill in order to level up so you can continue - that argument can be used for every game in the world. Do X in order to get Y, so you can achieve Z. Shoot terrorists with your rifle so you can advance. Build zerglings in your base so you can rush and win. It's how games work and the key difference is that gameplay is delivered in a certain way (story, voice acted dialogue, cutscenes) while grinding is a mindless chore you have to do when you run out of meaningful gameplay. There's a fundamental difference, and as a veteran MMO player I'm sick of seeing people completely misuse the word "grind".

I am playing a 34 Trooper Vanguard on Trask Ulgo EU, and atm I'm in a quest zone that's meant for 28-30. That's right, there's so much actual content I've leveled past my current areas - without grinding for even a moment. I've done nothing but follow my own storyline and do some flashpoints (dungeons/instances) with my friends. So either VladG's missed -alot-, or he's misunderstood what grinding actually means.

Also the complaint it rips off WoW is just funny. WoW ripped off the ones that came before them. The only thing that sets MMO's apart nowadays is how they deliver the experience. TOR gives the same high-quality MMO experience that WoW does, with familiar mechanics and concepts so you don't have to learn a butt-ton of new stuff to enjoy it - with the added spice of high-quality voice acting, story and choice. Yes, alot of the time it's very bland black/white choice but it's more than anyone else has brought to the table so far.

As a final point for the record. I've played WoW, LotRO, EVE, GW, Warhammer Online, D&D Online - at least. I'm not going to hype TOR, as I enjoyed WoW and LotRO just as much. What sets games apart is delivery. LotRO delivered an amazing Tolkien experience, WAR delivered an amazing world PvP experience, WoW delivered a great experience overall (what I suppose you'd call 'polished'). TOR delivers a good Star Wars experience with great story and voice acting for that extra immersion boost. All these games work with those same basic MMO mechanics (copying each other?), but also have certain big selling points - it's up to you to decide if story, choice and voice acting are the bit that makes the difference in current MMO's, for you personally. With that said, I recommend TOR as someone that wanted more of those things in other MMO's.

Now stop this futile fucking flamefest and focus on the OP's question!

XUnsafeNormalX

Mar 26, 2009
Not worth it in my opinion. It just seems like a Bioware B grade script pasted onto World of Warcraft.

I don't understand what all the hype is about. Probably just because it's Star Wars.

It might be worth it in the future once they iron out all the bugs and clunkiness and add some more endgame content but as it stands I don't think it's worth investing in.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
You know, I'm gonna stay out of this. It's going to end up like Dragon Age 2, with fanboys shrieking at anyone who criticizes their new precious game, and flamers continuing to yell back.

XUnsafeNormalX

Mar 26, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
You know, I'm gonna stay out of this. It's going to end up like Dragon Age 2, with fanboys shrieking at anyone who criticizes their new precious game, and flamers continuing to yell back.
Unless of course you just ignore the fanboys and stick to legitimate opinions. It's not hard to spot a fanboy but for some reason everybody has trouble ignoring them.

Citizen Box

Feb 24, 2011
I played it from early access on the 16th until today.

I loved it at first as I really like the BioWare style stories and dialog system but I ended up leaving due to some problems I had.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
XUnsafeNormalX said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Unless of course you just ignore the fanboys and stick to legitimate opinions. It's not hard to spot a fanboy but for some reason everybody has trouble ignoring them.
I know. But this is the internet right? As soon as someone dismisses a criticism and declaring the writer to be someone who dislikes the game, they are a fanboy.

Honestly, I was on the TOR forums, and those comments comprised 90% of all conversation in the General Discussion forum.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
It's the first game in a while that has a very real chance of topping WoW.

If it can stand up to the likes of WoW, then you know it must be good.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Having played through the Beta, I'd say that on par with WoW, its a DECENT game. But it doesn't really strike me as a game I WANT to play. I felt KotOR was a one-shot (I don't even bother considering KotOR2 canon or even existing at all). I don't get a feel for the game as anything but a Star Wars version of WoW, which since I already play WoW I'm not really interested in it.

Things I don't get:

1. Chiss: how the FUCK are there Chiss? They are part of EU canon, I know, created by Timothy Zahn but prior to Thrawn's appearance at the Outbound Flight incident, the Chiss had no contact with the Republic at all. And there's nothing in the canon history that hints at any catastrophe that could have severed the link between the Chiss and the Old Republic. That bothers me to no end.

2. I don't really enjoy the whole 1000 years ago technology isn't much different than it is in present SW Canon. I would think the tech level would be much lower and a whole lot different but its basically present SW tech 1000 years before it could have been in place. Sorry... just baffles me.

3. WHY CAN'T I BE A MANDALORIAN?!!?

4. I would have preferred a re-boot of Star Wars Galaxies set in one of the contemporary EU arcs, such as the Yuuzan Vong invasion, post-Endor arc (Rogue/Wraith Squadron, Kyp Durron's Sun Crusher incident, etc.) or the Dark Nest or Legacy of the Force arcs.... That would have been interesting times to play through and given me much more of a feeling of being part of Star Wars. SWTOR just makes me feel like I'm playing someone else's vision of Star Wars and not the series I love (KotOR was a fine game but again, I don't think its Canon should have been turned into an MMO).

There are my reasons why I don't like SWTOR. Take it as you will.

Justank

Nov 17, 2010
I sign up for every beta I see, and even though I wasn't interested in TOR I signed up for and got into it for the last two beta weekends. I was sold on it after a few hours. The story line/voice overs got me, I found them very immersive. I see a lot of people saying that the story is boring, but honestly that's just going to come straight down to opinion. I thought Mass Effect's story was incredibly bland and barely managed to finish the game, but I loved the story in Gears of War. Most people felt differently. There's also eight different story lines to play through in the game, and even playing through the same starting area on different classes has honestly felt different to me. That's a bonus in my book.

Gameplay is pretty a pretty standard MMO setup, but I don't mind that. The grinding people talk about seems silly to me. "Go here, kill X of Y" is almost entirely a bonus quest you can ignore at no real penalty, as you'll likely out level your story quest if you do all of them. As far as taking the rest of the quests and turning it into kill X of Y for the sake of argument, you can do that to all western RPGs, and honestly to most games if you want to have that mindset. The people saying that could genuinely just not be immersed in the game, but most of them come off as having gone into it with a bias or vendetta.

Combat animations are pretty solid, though when you aren't moving or doing anything else your character stands very still. Looks stiff and inorganic. Sound is solid as well, though every now and then it seems like the music cues are off by a few seconds during story quests.

Overall, I'd recommend it.

XUnsafeNormalX

Mar 26, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
XUnsafeNormalX said:
Soviet Heavy said:
I know. But this is the internet right? As soon as someone dismisses a criticism and declaring the writer to be someone who dislikes the game, they are a fanboy.

Honestly, I was on the TOR forums, and those comments comprised 90% of all conversation in the General Discussion forum.
World of Warcraft doesn't have a reputation for having a stellar playerbase. The Old Republic was made to lure over World of Warcraft players.

Chaos ensues, people from both sides call each other trolls. People trying to criticize the game are told to go back to WoW and people praising the game are told they are delusional. What should be happening is "Hey this game has a lot of potential but X Y and Z are holding it back, here is why," followed by people agreeing or disagreeing for their various reasons. But instead we get the conversation equivalent of monkeys throwing feces at each other to prove a point.

My opinion? I think they spent too much money making it an RPG and not enough making it an MMO. Sure the leveling and story are great but that isn't what keeps subscribers. Perhaps in a couple months we will see Bioware release new content to make up for this but if it all has to be voice acted then the cost of this game is going to be immense. On the other hand if the new content isn't voice acted then they run the risk of people being outraged and leaving the game.

The worst part is Bioware will take all the blame if the game doesn't pan out well, regardless of how much EA is to blame.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
XUnsafeNormalX said:
Soviet Heavy said:
XUnsafeNormalX said:
Soviet Heavy said:

World of Warcraft doesn't have a reputation for having a stellar playerbase. The Old Republic was made to lure over World of Warcraft players.

Chaos ensues, people from both sides call each other trolls. People trying to criticize the game are told to go back to WoW and people praising the game are told they are delusional. What should be happening is "Hey this game has a lot of potential but X Y and Z are holding it back, here is why," followed by people agreeing or disagreeing for their various reasons. But instead we get the conversation equivalent of monkeys throwing feces at each other to prove a point.

My opinion? I think they spent too much money making it an RPG and not enough making it an MMO. Sure the leveling and story are great but that isn't what keeps subscribers. Perhaps in a couple months we will see Bioware release new content to make up for this but if it all has to be voice acted then the cost of this game is going to be immense. On the other hand if the new content isn't voice acted then they run the risk of people being outraged and leaving the game.

The worst part is Bioware will take all the blame if the game doesn't pan out well, regardless of how much EA is to blame.
Bioware does deserve to take the blame as well as EA. Yes, the publisher's acquisition has had a negative effect on anything they touch, but I do not intend to absolve Bioware of guilt for poor design choices.

pumuckl

Feb 20, 2010
ReinWeisserRitter said:
It's held back by its trying too hard to emulate World of Warcraft, as well as by its stock Bioware influence. The "morality" system still boils down "be a blind paragon of justice, or a total asshole, or get penalized", for example; as usual from them, it's not about "What would I/this character do in this situation?", it's "Which decision gives me alignment points in whichever direction I'm going?". As such, even the few times light choices can be seen as the moral low ground, and the dark choices a necessary evil, you don't want to go against your alignment because it just slows the benefits being fully one or the other gives. It's been outdated since Knights of the Old Republic. The difficulty is also ridiculously inconsistent; one moment you're doing content that requires four people and slaughtering all in your path, and another you're getting absolutely destroyed by guys five levels lower than you.

It sounds like nitpicking, but all of the effort that's been made to make the game immersive just exaggerates what takes you out of it. For me it just became a pile of easily avoided annoyances that took me out of the experience. It has potential to be refined, and in its favor, it has just launched, but I've never been a Bioware fan, and all of the things I don't like about them pester me as much as ever here; I feel like they don't try as hard as they could because people will worship it anyway, and just rest on their laurels. It shows; this game could easily be mistaken for previous ones from them (the dialogue trees are lifted right from Mass Effect, for crying out loud), but now with length padding.
I think star wars is the only fitting place for such black and white choices, since its always been a story of good vs.evil right vs. Wrong. Even Han solo ended up as a beacon of light.plus, to avoid similar complaints, they'd have to do more then just blue red grey, tjeyd needup to 4 options per situation, each of varying morality. Though I do admit a gray agent working simultaneously with both the empire and the rebel, only to end up screwing them both would be amazing, but storywise, theyd have no rea ally and be dead in minutes. Plus how would pvp work? You vs. Everyone?