Poll: So let's talk about the Ninja Turtles...

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
...and how THIS
IS NOT. FUCKING. FUNNY
Not Spawn not Constantine not Batgirl or Wildcat or even Rorschach BUT THIS

Now don't get me wrong, Ladies, gentlemen and those that crawled out of the same salt mines I just came from, I like me some Ninja Turtles.

But not like this, never like this.

Next time I get my hands on a meat cleaver I'm making turtle steak

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I liked it. Voices sounded solid, no rapping.
The character designs aren't as good as the last cartoon series (TMNT 2012) but they also aren't as horrible the current live-action garbage.

This is why I'm waiting for the GOTY/Complete Edition for this game.
No point in paying 60USD to 90USD for an incomplete game that requires even MORE money to unlock various new characters.

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
Tanis said:
I liked it. Voices sounded solid, no rapping.
The character designs aren't as good as the last cartoon series (TMNT 2012) but they also aren't as horrible the current live-action garbage.

This is why I'm waiting for the GOTY/Complete Edition for this game.
No point in paying 60USD to 90USD for an incomplete game that requires even MORE money to unlock various new characters.
I'm just disappointed mainly.

I was really getting hyped for other characters since Fighter Pack 1 was pretty great. But then 2 had freaking Raiden and now this. I'm not a particularly big fan of the turtles as is, I mean I loved the first two movies and turtles in time but I just really am not happy with all the missed opportunities so far.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
If they acted as one character that would be sick, but if they're all just moveset changes that would be disappointing.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
More even, the Ninja Turtles are DC canon.

I'm waiting for the Scooby gang.

Apr 17, 2009
How does having all four of the TMNT work? If they "work as a team" then does that mean you can switch them around mid battle? Fighting Batman with Leonardo isn't working so you swap out for Raphael for some different moves and playstyle? Are they all individual characters and you could pit them against each other in a match? Are they all going to work the same and just be reskins of each other?

Brian Seguine

Dec 4, 2011
I'm disappointed that all the non-returning characters from Injustice 1 haven't been restored (RIP Shazam, RIP Lobo, RIP Solomon Grundy, RIP Hawkgirl, RIP Raven, etc. etc.), but I'm not even slightly upset upset about any of these new characters. I'm sure the turtles will be fun to play both as and against. If anything, it's cool to see a triple A game dev making weird, risky moves like that.

Chaos Isaac

Jun 27, 2013
This is the only thing that's actually got me wanting to play the game in a long time.
But I'm a huge TMNT fan. The real problem Injustice has is the fucking DC movies making them put out characters people don't care about.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don't see waht the big deal is. I am not fan of Injustice, but just be happy the game is still getting support.

I do like they based the turtles design from the live action 90s film. Mainly 1 & 2.

thepyrethatburns

Sep 22, 2010
I admit that I didn't see that coming. I imagine that it'll work like Triborg did.

Chaos Isaac said:
The real problem Injustice has is the fucking DC movies making them put out characters people don't care about.
*Shrug* Before Iron Man 2, not 1 in 1000 non-comic readers knew who Black Widow was and even a fair amount of comic readers didn't know or care who she was. Now she's in every Marvel game that they put out. As such, having Enchantress or Atom (although I'm kinda concerned about his gameplay) doesn't really bug me.

Feb 26, 2014
Dude, it's the fricken Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And not the Bay version! This is the best kind of surprise character. I would have taken Batgirl or Lobo over The Atom, though.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
You need an option for "I loved it." Because that is mine.

This is a fighting game about having comic book character hitting each other. The TMNT are far more appropriate for the setting than Scorpion, Raiden or Leatherface.

I like when they are allowed to go wild with which characters to include. It is a lot better than having yet another Batman family member, or an out of place MK character.

kitsunefather

Verbose and Meandering
Nov 29, 2010
I was surprised, but I bought the game for my son, so for my house it's his opinion that mattered.

And he almost shit himself over the reveal, and talked about it for an hour, so I'm good on it.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
So you can have each player fight with a ninja turtle of their choice? And that's somehow a bad thing? My 30 year old sister will be thrilled. We grew up on ninja turtles and fighting games. So to have a fighting game where we could each play with our favorite turtle against each other is kind of amazing. Fuckin' bastards might have just sold their game to me. I was not at all interested in Injustice 2.