Poll: Space Nazis

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
I was just thinking - Why Sarah Palin? Then I realised why not Sarah Palin?

Hexadeximal

Jan 28, 2011
If this movie gets a collector's edition, I am buying it. in the words of Phillip J. Fry: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Ralphfromdk

Mar 26, 2009
And here I thought is was going to be about Killzone D:

OT: Can't tell if real, or joke trailer..... No seriously, help me out here o_O

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I honestly cannot refuse any film who's trailer uses the phrase "The battle for earth is going to get nazi".

I really hope this is real, I really really do. And unless IMDB has started trolling, it looks real.

I know what I'm doing 4th April.

Llil

Jul 24, 2008
Ralphfromdk said:
OT: Can't tell if real, or joke trailer..... No seriously, help me out here o_O
Real movie [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/]. Comes out in April (or today in the Berlin International Film Festival).

Yeah, I'm going to see it. I've been waiting for it pretty much from when it was announced (how many years ago was that? 7?)

This looks a lot better than Star Wreck too. I mean, I liked Star Wreck when it came out, but after watching it again more recently, it really wasn't that great. Awkward acting and the effects really start to show their age. Then again, Iron Sky is a "real movie", and Star Wreck really wasn't. I hope this is going to be as good as it looks.

Drenaje1

Aug 6, 2011
I might. If I do I'll probably be going out with a friend to see it. But it's so hilariously wacky that I think it might be a bad idea to not go and give it a look.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Space Nazis you say?

I think it looks pretty terrible, unless its supposed to be a satire, in which case it looks fucking brilliant. I might go see it when it comes out on DVD, but not in theaters.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
I had totally planned to see this until I saw the director saying "I am the director of this TOTALLY AWESOME MOVIE!" and it occurred to me that this whole thing is trying way, way too hard.

IMHO, It looks like it'd be a lot more enjoyable if they played it totally straight instead of trying to be funny.