Poll: Spider-Man Cartoons

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
So I just started watching Spectacular Spider-Man and was wondering what is everyone's FAVORITE cartoon featuring Spider-Man?

Spider-Man (1981)
& Friends
The New Animated Series
TAS
Unlimited
Spectacular
Ultimate

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
I loved the old batman and xmen cartoons, but I never cared for spiderman. The cartoons, movies, comic books, anything.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
The one I watched as a kid, most likely the only on one Finnish TV but no idea which one it was -.-

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Whichever this one is :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZaDCEs7EbA
I liked spidey's voice and the theme song. It was nice to watch for background noise.

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
EHKOS said:
Whichever this one is :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZaDCEs7EbA
I liked spidey's voice and the theme song. It was nice to watch for background noise.
TAS and yup I agree it really is the best one! :D

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
thiosk said:
I loved the old batman and xmen cartoons, but I never cared for spiderman. The cartoons, movies, comic books, anything.
Watched all 3 of those cartoon series when I was a kid, I'm looking EVERYWHERE to find the Batman animated series >.<

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Watched the Animated Series as a kid, started watching it again on youtube recently. Always my favourite.

ErwinGodfrey

Jul 17, 2012
Awe shit, I can't decide which one to vote on, because I don't know which one of them is the one from the 90's.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
TAS!!!

RADIOACTIVE SPIDERMAN!......wait, I don't think he's radioactive.....

PS - I haven't seen much of it, but Spectacular Spiderman is really good from what I have seen.

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
Spectacular Spiderman was a great show... but damn, did it make my eyes bleed. The guy who designed the characters and stuff isn't a bad artist, but his style doesn't translate well into comic book stuff. everyone looked like characters from a show aimed at a much younger audience.

But even so it only beat TAS by a hair anyway, so I am just giving it to TAS. Everything in TAS just felt so authentic.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
I enjoyed the series that was on in the 90s, whichever that was. That and X-Men Evolution. Yeahhh.

I'm watching Ultimate Spider-Man too as it comes out. It's pretty good. Most episodes feature a different Marvel character (such as Thor, Dr Strange, Iron Man, Taskmaster etc) and it also has quite a lot of in-jokes that only Marvel fans will get. And it's funny! Just waiting for the Deadpool episode.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
the animated was good but spectaculars story was way better.
the only thing i didnt like about spectacular was peters nose and the shape of his head when he was spiderman.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
TAS, barring the last half-season/season? Whenever things started to get weird with Mary Jane being a clone. There were still some good episodes after that mind you. Better than I remembered actually since I rewatched the entire series recently on DisneyXD.

I haven't really seen a Spider-Man series since Spectacular though, and I didn't see much of that, s maybe they've improved.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
ErwinGodfrey said:
Awe shit, I can't decide which one to vote on, because I don't know which one of them is the one from the 90's.
You're probably thinking of this one

ErwinGodfrey

Jul 17, 2012
Marik2 said:
ErwinGodfrey said:
You're probably thinking of this one
Yes, I know which one I'm thinking about, but which of the options in the pole matches it? The title card from the video only says "Spiderman".