Poll: Star Wars rp idea

Birdfalcon

Jul 29, 2011
Ok I am going to try and run this idea agian. The concept is simple the RP is set in the Star Wars universe and is set in the New republic Era (10-20 years after the orginal trilogy) and is set in the Outer Rim on a Republic Captial ship. If you would be inrested in an RP like this let me know and I will start writing up rules and such.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
I am going to need to know more about it before I jump in. What are the rules? Who are you allowed to be? Can you give us some details about this era in the continuity (don't know anything about the post "Return of the Jedi" era besides Palpatine came back to life, there is a blue general, and they kept building more Death Star type things). What characters are we allowed to be? How are you going to make sure people are balanced and it doesn't get dominated by God tier people as the reasonable tier people are unable to do anything?

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
I am going to need to know more about it before I jump in. What are the rules? Who are you allowed to be? Can you give us some details about this era in the continuity (don't know anything about the post "Return of the Jedi" era besides Palpatine came back to life, there is a blue general, and they kept building more Death Star type things). What characters are we allowed to be? How are you going to make sure people are balanced and it doesn't get dominated by God tier people as the reasonable tier people are unable to do anything?
Same here, I'm love to join a star wars RP, I've been itching for one for a while. But like the good sir/madam who asked these, I don't want to promise my involvement till I know a little more.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
Like many others, I too am interested in this project, but would need to know more about the setting before I commit to anything.

drmigit2

Dec 25, 2008
I would need more info. I am not that familiar with the EU so yeah. Are we having Jedi and Sith or just gunmen?

Birdfalcon

Jul 29, 2011
Well the basic idea is this we are going to be a Carrier Named the RSS Avenger and our mission is to patrol the outer rim planets (think tattoine and the like) and act as law enforcment hunting down and arresting or killing slavers and pirates and all manner of sucm. There will be Jedi but their powers will be limted to two force powers and one lightsaber style and will have a limit of four to be under my NPC Jedi Master. That being said I need People to play Pliots, Marines and just about anything else you would find on a miltary starship.

You can be any race or even a droid but they have to be star wars canon...check out wookiepeida for more info on that as for basic background its 20 years after the battle of yavin (the one where the first death star is destoryed) and My character has been handpicked by Senator Organa-Solo to Captian a new Class of Republic carrier in an effort to bring democracy and rule of law to the outer rim.

TheBlueShotgun0

Dec 20, 2011
20 years, aye? Guess bringing Commodore Del Karcot back for a second round is out of the question. Still interested though. From your description, it sounds like a real space western, which is such a good thing.

Captcha: dust up. Indeed I will need to "dust up" on my Star Wars lore.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Birdfalcon said:
Well the basic idea is this we are going to be a Carrier Named the RSS Avenger and our mission is to patrol the outer rim planets (think tattoine and the like) and act as law enforcment hunting down and arresting or killing slavers and pirates and all manner of sucm. There will be Jedi but their powers will be limted to two force powers and one lightsaber style and will have a limit of four to be under my NPC Jedi Master. That being said I need People to play Pliots, Marines and just about anything else you would find on a miltary starship.

You can be any race or even a droid but they have to be star wars canon...check out wookiepeida for more info on that as for basic background its 20 years after the battle of yavin (the one where the first death star is destoryed) and My character has been handpicked by Senator Organa-Solo to Captian a new Class of Republic carrier in an effort to bring democracy and rule of law to the outer rim.
Wait, have to be a canon character? As in, no creating one? Or am I reading it incorrectly...

Birdfalcon

Jul 29, 2011
[/quote]Wait, have to be a canon character? As in, no creating one? Or am I reading it incorrectly...[/quote]

Canon as in no made up races or sepcies or crossover races i.e no vulcans or timelords

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Wait, have to be a canon character? As in, no creating one? Or am I reading it incorrectly...[/quote]

Canon as in no made up races or sepcies or crossover races i.e no vulcans or timelords[/quote]Damn, still no chance for dat elcor. In that case, still in support. Yes, I am quite the fair-weather RPer thanks for noticing.

Birdfalcon

Jul 29, 2011
Ok cool looks like were gonna go ahead with this...give me a few days to think up some more detailed rules and the like and I'll create a sheet too until then "see ya space cowboys"

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Birdfalcon said:
Ok cool looks like were gonna go ahead with this...give me a few days to think up some more detailed rules and the like and I'll create a sheet too until then "see ya space cowboys"
...And now I must re-watch cowboy bebop.

Why must you do these things to me?!