Poll: Still playing MW2?

WindScar

Aug 6, 2008
I was wondering if there are any who could explain to me exactly WHY people are still playing MW2?

I quit a long time ago because it was just a bunch of the same stuff i had been through with MW1, and I just dont find the time to kill all those campers and listen to those screamy kids (This is not without exeptions though).

So tell me, Are you still playing MW2 or are you playing some other, better game?

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
To be honest, I hate the game to no end, and my friends dont understand why. I play a few hours a day, but ONLY because its the only game my friends play. So, its either deal with the horror of a game that is MW2, or beat GTA IV.....again....

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Camping pisses people off, including me, but nothing pisses campers off more than being noob tubed, which I gladly partake in. Imagining the rage as I stop their killstreak makes every death worth it.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
-Samurai- said:
TSo, its either deal the the horror of a game that is MW2, or beat GTA IV.....again....
I'm not, and for precisely this reason - TBoGT.

Just got it, whoa boy, I'm probably not going to see my family for a while.

WindScar

Aug 6, 2008
Jedoro said:
Camping pisses people off, including me, but nothing pisses campers off more than being noob tubed, which I gladly partake in. Imagining the rage as I stop their killstreak makes every death worth it.
Haha, I have had a miserable day, and you just made it so much better, i acctually laughed out loud from reading your post. :)

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
I play it still.
I take off my head-set, and just play the game. I find if I don't take it too seriously, the screamers (Who are easily mutable), and the poor spawning mechanics don't bother me. Sometimes I'm first, sometimes I'm last, but I don't care.

And if you don't care, it's a lot more fun.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I've actually been using Bioshock 2 for Multiplayer.

It's pretty entertaining when you don't get a Laggy match.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
WindScar said:
Jedoro said:
Haha, I have had a miserable day, and you just made it so much better, i acctually laughed out loud from reading your post. :)
Well, I'm glad I could lighten your day, then.

WindScar

Aug 6, 2008
Baby Tea said:
I play it still.
I take off my head-set, and just play the game. I find if I don't take it too seriously, the screamers (Who are easily mutable), and the poor spawning mechanics don't bother me. Sometimes I'm first, sometimes I'm last, but I don't care.

And if you don't care, it's a lot more fun.
See, that's the thing, Im thinking it's just aggrivating because im used to being serious about games, trying to BE the character (that sounded way less silly in my mind) if you know what i mean, mabye the game just isnt for ME then :p

WindScar

Aug 6, 2008
madbird-valiant said:
There's no option for "I got it, knocked it off in 6 hours, returned it and resolved never to buy another Infinity Ward Call of Duty game until they stop killing all the fucking good characters and ending games in cliffhnagers like that substitutes for their subpar storytelling".

So I just went with "no, found a new game".
Sorry, should have seen that one coming -.-

HTID Raver

Jan 7, 2010
i hate this game so much.

there arent enough words in the english dictionary to describe my hate

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
I quit playing after about a week. It has the worst spawning mechanic I've ever seen (I quit after spawning in front of the same shotgun wielding camper three times, in the exact same spot), old play styles, and (at the time) horrible balancing issues. And camping is so easy its hard to do anything but.

I will admit it was kind of fun, but the miserably mechanics of the game enraged me more than actually losing (Which I can handle, I know I'm not the best shoot'em up player).