Poll: Team Fortress 2 - What class do you play most?

Curtmiester

Jan 13, 2009
Sniper. Nothing is more satisfying to me then blowing some ones head off. Ok, maybe eating a cookie while doing that.

T3h Merc

Dec 24, 2008
Ithae said:
I play the medic most, because keeping all my teammates alive has a better feeling then rushing with a soldier killer all the idiots... unless I'm healing that soldier.

Sorry, didn't know there was only 8 options.
MEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC! Yeah I play Medic a lot but I'm on the 360 so I'll never know the joys of the Ubersaw and Blutsauger. I'll never send of four crockets. I'll never play PC because mah rig is shit.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
Well since the Spy is shit now I play Medic.
Nothing better than gunning down the entire enemy team with the Needle Gun/Bonesaw.

hazelwoof

Nov 12, 2009
I played TF2 for a while a year or so ago and played heavily with the spy and scout. Since having gotten back in to it in October, I've played a lot of sniper. Really feeling the sniper, it's very satisfying to get that headshot. Killing heavies in one shot is good too :D On the other hand, I have virtually no time as a demoman or soldier. Much dislike for them.

Blackvegie

Nov 16, 2009
Demoman, even though I can never predict the trajectory of his grenades (thanks a lot senior physics) I like his character the most.

If I actually feel like playing seriously I go with scout.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
ma55ter_fett said:
Pyro cause you must,

"MMMF MMMPH MMM MMMPH!!!!"

I just love flames.
Fix'd.

I mostly play demo lately, but I haven't played in a while. I think my MOST played class is Pyro with 20-something hours.

acklumos

May 1, 2009
I'm a spy. Because I'm sneaky. And I kind of... suck with any other class. In fact I'm not very good at the game at all.

silentsentinel

Mar 16, 2008
My favorite class is now the heavy, but my best class is the engineer. Lately I've been having bad luck though... whenever my sentries and dispensers are fully upgraded, the enemy never shows. When I'm building the, however, my teammates decide that teamwork is for losers and all my stuff gets sapped by three spies at the same time.

muckinscavitch

Jul 27, 2009
Mgween92 said:
Why are Sniper and Spy put together?
Logical Answer: Only 8 slots for a poll, not enough room for everyone

Real Answer: Any one who plays either of those are usually the ones that also won't switch when you already have 4 of each and your team is loosing. Therefore they both go into the same category so everyone can't give them evil glances.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
On occasions when I'm feeling sneaky and see a good opportunity with a lot of confusion, I also go spy.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Sniper. Its funny to ruin peoples kill streaks. Wave Goodbye to Your Head, Wankers!

Adorann

Dec 9, 2009
Lately I've been obsessed with the spy since the Dead Ringer got improved. Those Pyro's are still a problem, however...