Poll: The Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
What was the first thing you did in Oblivion 4 when you first exited the sewer? what did you do to make the game interesting and what was your first guild?. What Race were you?

I was a Redguard [Male] who joined the Brotherhood and Killed everything that moved and i dabbled in Mods and stuff

Roos1993

Oct 20, 2009
I was a male Wood Elf.

When I came out of sewers I always did the dark brotherhood quest line first for the decent weapons you got.

Really it's just a habit now. XD

minimacker

Apr 20, 2010
The first time I EVER played it, you mean? Well, I joined the thieves guild and built my character so wrongly. When I had finally completed it and got out into the wilderness, I had the most horrible combat skills you could ever imagine.

So after a few years I finally picked the game up again and decided to do an extremly balanced character. Dark Elf, of course. (If you're literally going through Tamriel Hell, that 75% fire resistance is going to help.) with a sword in one hand and a lightning bolt in the other.

I've been switching between Mages Guild, the Dark Brotherhood and the Main Quest for now. Makes it varied.

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Dark brotherhood since they pretty much come to you with the recruitment opportunity.
I only made dark elves (or Dunmer. whatever you wanna call them.) in TESIII but they looked less awesome for Oblivion so I just made Bretons.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I became arena champion. Then I became the leader of both the fighters guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
I just started playing it for the first time about a week ago. I'm a dark elf. The first guild I joined was the thieves guild but I've reached the top rank in all of them now. I'm working on the main storyline now. I love this game.

Carbonic Penguin

Jul 7, 2009
I was a dark elf, same as Morrowind... I saw the Ayleid ruins, and went straight there, killing the bandits... I didn't find the necromancer's hideout till later though... then, I just walked... I avoided the Imperial City, cause I thought they would recognise me... I remember encountering a cave with a castle in it, that later become part of The Knights of the Nine... This was before I got the expansion, mind... I ended up going towards Bruma... my first town, hence, it has a special place in my heart... I started again, cause I made some bad skill choices, but it was quite fun... specially after all the hassle of installing it, and it not running on my computer!

oden636

Jun 15, 2009
First of all ill say i had about 300+ hrs racked up before i had even started the main quest. I first did all the theives guild as i love stealing and my char was based around thievery. Then i saved enough and bought the biggest house. Then i did all the other side quests. I LOVE OBLIVION!!!

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Imperial, Fighter's Guild, and I swam over to the Ayleid ruin across the river and beat up the bandits.

Also, it's The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

The Dark Brotherhood was the best guild though; best quests in the game.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
I got myself into the dark brotherhood by accident after some nosey farmer got all up in my business. Went to sleep, had a wtf moment when the assassin showed up and went on from there.

I kind of wish I didn't find it first though because every other guild and quest tree is downhill from the dark brotherhood.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
Exited the sewers? Haha, poor mod-less scrubs

With M.O.E. I exited the boat that brought me to the town of Anvil, did a few missions for the local folk, while exploring the nearby night regions I was mauled by a Werewolf and contracted the disease that later turned me into a werewolf (awesome feeding night-missions)

I had another character that became a Lich upon completing a ritual, and another character that made several spells carrying his own name and weapon enchantments (all of which were improved thanks to a mod that allowed me to modify ALL spells)

Oh and I had a 15 year old girl assassin who joined the Dark Brotherhood (and abused the Deadly Reflexes Mod), and proceeded to impale people with arrows, stab people in their sleep and decapitate a few others... eventually assassinating the Emperor Uriel Septim (Thanks M.O.E. for allowing me to start the story-chain whenever I want... or not starting it at all)

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
As people have been saying, it is Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, like there was Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind.

Anyway.
I was a male Nord who finished the main quest and then went on to do the Fighter's guild.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
*sigh* I actually did the first mission... I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing, and I usually wait about 3 missions in before I go exploring, so I can survive well enough.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
I always go straight to the arena, its like they are giving out free gold there. After that, straight to the fighters guild. So much gooooold.